How to tidy up pedalboard...

• Members

Awesome. Thanks for the help guys.:thu: I'll post pics of my tidy board when I get it

I can't stand the cables I have now, looking at buying new ones to customize their size. What kind of cables are those? I was looking at the George L's, but the kit doesn't seem worth it, it comes with like 6? I have probably about 8-9 pedals to connect... any other options

What do you guys do with the customized cables when you switch pedals out?

• Members

Short cable runs help keep your board tidy. Also, it's almost impossible to have a messy Pedaltrain Mini and I don't even route my cables underneath.

DSCN1220.jpg

DSCN1221.jpg

You easily fall prey to HCFX trends, and no on knows who you are.

HA!

• Members

I always struggle with this same problem, but I think without a Pedaltrain style board it is a LOT harder to make your board look neat. I mean, no matter how straight all my pedals are lined up, having all the cables in sight makes it look messy. You almost need a Pedaltrain or another way of getting your cables out of sight, unless I'm missing something.

• Members

I always struggle with this same problem, but I think without a Pedaltrain style board it is a LOT harder to make your board look neat. I mean, no matter how straight all my pedals are lined up, having all the cables in sight makes it look messy. You almost need a Pedaltrain or another way of getting your cables out of sight, unless I'm missing something.

I'm in a similar situation, especially since my cables aren't made to custom lengths. :(

• 5 years later...

Archived