READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 07-14-09

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

- MIM Strat trem with arm and hardware/springs $30 shipped

- Extra strat trem arm $5 shipped with purchase of another item

- Stock Fernandes tele pickups $12 shipped

- Strat Pickguard $15 plus shipping (won't fit in flat rate box)

- Strat Rear Cavity Cover $12 shipped

- Strat Knobs and PUP selector tip $5 shipped with purchase of another item

- 1995 '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue stock speaker $40 plus shipping

- NOT PICTURED GFS tele pickup set $40 shipped

If my prices seem off, I just guessed. Just offer.

PM me if you're interested, not looking to gouge, just want to move these so I can buy other things.

dscn0539m.jpg

• Members

For sale:

$250.00 Bay Bay Soviet Fuzz/Wah/Tremolo (cool and rare)

$300.00 Digitech PDS 8000 Echo Plus

$50.00 DOD FX51 Juice Box

$225.00 Frantone Cream Puff

$100.00 Guyatone Dual Time Delay

$135.00 Ibanez DML20 Digital Modulation Delay

$150.00 Maxon AF-9 Auto-Filter

$80.00 MXR Blue Box (Volume Mojo Mod)

$70.00 MXR Distortion + (Vintage)

$275.00 Z Vex Fuzz Factory

Also, Burns Bison reissue. Looks and sounds great. $500

P6170017.jpg

P7080067.jpg

P6170014.jpg

P6170015.jpg

• Members

FS or trade:

Blackstar HT5 head, great condition only used at home. I swapped the stock preamp tube with a JJ ECC83. SOLD

Rockett Pedals Flex Drive

Excellent condition, with box, velcro on the bottom $150 shipped

flexdrive.jpg

MKS Pedal Pad II power supply

works great, only has 2 power cables, 1 boss type, 1 other type that i have never seen used on any pedal I have owned. SOLD

Looking for:

Strat

Musket Fuzz

make offers though, you never know what might interest me.

• Members

$5 shipping no matter how many you buy. Take $10 for each extra pedal (more than one). All of these are neat and clean builds with good parts and sturdy construction. Let me know if you have any questions.

Morley Compact Volume Pedal w/ added IC buffer. If you need a small volume pedal that can also buffer your signal path and keep everything crisp and clear then this would work well for you. Good shape and not scratchy. $90

P1010366.jpg

Holoflake Mosfet boost. This is exactly what you think it is. $75

P1010367.jpg

Built and calibrated BYOC 1 second analog delay. Brushed and polished finish and simple stamped labels. $125 shipped

P1010360.jpg

MXR Micro Amp

• Members

My wife and I are moving at the end of this month, and that takes money, especially since we had to pay an extra month of rent for a place we won't be living in until next month in order to hold it since the other places we were looking at got rented out from under us. One good way to get money when you are broke is to sell things that you own, so I am!

No overseas orders, it's not that I hate you guys or anything, it's just a tremendous pain in the ass if the slightest thing goes wrong and I don't have the time to deal with any of that stuff since we're moving at the end of this month. Sorry foreigners.

The goods

fwoff9.jpg

Rocktron Pro-Gap Ultra single-rackspace Digital Preamp SOLD

Zoom TM-01 Tri Metal ($93) - If you don't know the story, Zoom had a brief run of analog pedals that were really cool. There was a fuzz, a distortion, and this high-gain beast. It's a quite well regarded high-gain pedal with eerily quiet operation, even with gobs of distortion. The control layout is like a Boss Metalzone, but the tone is much better than that much maligned pedal. I've had this for a long time and I hate to get rid of it because they aren't making anymore and they are getting hard to come by, but so be it. This rare fire-breathing behemoth of a high-gain distortion pedal can be yours for $93.

Digitech Metal Master ($49) - Another high-gainer, this one is quite an interesting pedal. I've long considered it the best digital distortion pedal on the market, handily stomping (no pun intended) the Boss Metalcore which came quite a bit later. It has effective EQ adjustments which allow you to dial in its sound for your setup, and the "X-series" Warp control adjusts between the overall sound of a few different well-regarded high gain amps. My favorite settings for it are the Digitech Death Metal setting (which sounds sick, and not much like that pedal, a good thing since the Death Metal kind of blows) and the Mesa Mark setting. Basically turn the Warp until you like how the midrange and distortion character sounds. This I'll sell for $49.

Catalinbread Hyperpak Dirty Channel ($87) - Another pedal that has now been discontinued, the Hyperpak DC is aimed at giving your clean amplifier another, dirty channel. It has Volume and Drive controls, and is extremely small, about one inch by two and a half inches or so. Don't let the size fool you, it has a big sound which responds quite naturally to your playing dynamics, and which is tonally neutral so as to work with your amp's own voicing to give you a unique overdriven tone depending on your own setup. Internally it's an inverting CMOS pedal, based on the Craig Anderton Tube Sound Fuzz, the circuit which was behind the much loved Red Llama overdrive (it turned out the Red Llama even used the PCB transfer from Anderton's book, sort of funny actually). Catalinbread discontinued this pedal because given the highly limited internal space, its construction is too difficult and time-consuming, and the miniature enclosure too costly to meet the criteria for their new, more streamline building processes. I'll sell this for $87.

Boss Dyna-Drive SOLD

Digitech Bad Monkey ($30) - Before there was the Cool Cat series by Danelectro, copying and lying pricks that they are, there was the analog series from Digitech. This is the lowest gain member of that pedal family, and in my opinion (shared by many others) the best sounding and most useful. It's a dynamic, toneful Tubescreamer-esque overdrive that doubles as a great boost; it has an active bass control which allows you to boost or cut to your own preference, and a good treble control that lets you dial in your high end. It even has both a regular amplifier output, and an analog cabinet simulated mixer out in case you need to run direct. All of these features plus a good fundamental overdrive tone in my opinion make this is a more useful pedal than the Tubescreamer, at a great price. I'll let this one go for $30.

Behringer Dynamics Compressor ($19) - Similar to the MXR DynaComp, it's an inexpensive compressor that does good things to your sound. Wanted to try a compressor? Here's your chance. Makes a good back-up, too. $19.

Behringer GDI21 ($19) - Copying the functionality of the Tech21 unit with a similar name, this is an inexpensive but flexible DI that offers a number of different amplifier sounds with both TRS and XLR outputs. This thing actually rocks, and it's handy to have around - someone ought to snap this up, you'll like it! $19.

Fender Lace Gold strat pickup (SOLD pending payment) - I liked the sound of this when I had it in, but needed something more modern. This is a classic strat sound. Adjust it close to the strings, that's the key to getting authentic spank and quack out of Lace pickups - people that adjust them as though they were six-pole pups complain about sterility, but the problem is maladjustment. The magnetic field on them is quite small compared to traditional pickups, and so they need to be twice or even three times as close to the strings for optimal sound. I have two Lace pickups in one of my favorite guitars and this has been my "secret" to success. $30

Seymour Duncan Duckbucker neck pickup ($42) - I didn't get along with this pickup because of unfair expectations. I didn't do my research when I impulse bought it, and expected a humbucker sound in a strat size. Well, if you want that, buy the JB Jr. - if, on the other hand, you want an "overwound single coil" sound without hum, get this. If I had known what I was getting into I might have liked it, but at least I can pass on the info to you so that you'll know if it's right for you. Don't try putting it in the bridge, it's the Neck version and sounds like ass in the bridge. Trust me on that. $42

Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain - SOLD

Mixvibes U46DJ MKII DJ audio interface - (SOLD pending payment) I haven't even gotten deep into this thing except to test that it does in fact work. It's bus powered but it can also be run off of an adapter, though it didn't come with one (why would you need it to, I guess, since it's bus powered?) I can tell you that the instrument inputs work well on it and the thing sounds good and has low latency in my testing. If you want to know more about it read the linked page. I do know that it's a hell of a lot of external sound card for $120.

----------------------------

Prices do not include shipping, which will be calculated depending on how far away from me you are and if it's substantial I'll split it with you. I now accept Paypal, which is exciting! However I will also take Postal Money Orders. No personal checks, please.

• Members

All prices OBO shipped/paypal'd. I can also take an MO.

I'M AFTER A SMM/H AND A DL4. I WILL DO TRADES AND I HAVE CASH

Malekko E600B - $200

Diode Modded Big Muff - 80

FhFx Hugger - 85

Barber Direct Drive Super Sport - 95

Barber Ltd - GONE

SDC17840.jpg

DSC_8578.jpg

Taking offers on my DS Lite + 4 games. Includes charger and all game manuals.

SDC17958.jpg

• Moderators

Pedals.jpg

All deals PayPal include free USPS priority with Delivery Confirmation service. Will only ship to confirmed PayPal address within lower 48 (ConUS).

Boss DD-20

Barely used, never left home. 5 different delays in memory at user's disposal. Very flexible pedal. Includes original box. $150 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

DD20.jpg

Boss CE-20

Overall in very nice shape. I bought it used in good shape and it remains so. Nice choice of choruses. $80 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

BossCE20.jpg

CIJ Ibanez Tube Screamer

In excellent working condition. This pedal is very used and has some paint scrapes. $70 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

TubeScreamer.jpg

Digitech Bass Squeeze Sale Pending

Nice 2 band compressor in good working condition with a few minor scratches. $30 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)Sale Pending

basssqueeze.jpg

Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah SOLD

Marshall Guv'nor II

Great 4 band eq to really tweak the tone of the distortion. In very good operating condition. $50 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

Governor.jpg

Rocktron Cyborg Reverb Sale Pending

This pedal has studio quality reverbs (IMHO) in a mono pedal format for guitar. It takes up a lot of real estate on the pedal board, but for the person who wants a second board to keep in the practice space or to add a verb to a non-reverb amp, this pedal is a good choice. Comes with original box and includes power supply. $45 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48) Sale Pending

Rockverb.jpg

Boss CL-50 Compressor/Limiter

This is one of Boss' older 1/2 rack units. Nice unit and works well. It is used and the top and bottom of the unit looks that way. There are a couple of jacks on the back that work, but the 1/4" plugs going in feel a bit loose. The connections still function fine. Comes with the Boss power supply. $45 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

CL50.jpg

Lexicon MPX100

Unit it good, clean operating condition. Stayed in smoke free home studio. Comes with power supply and manual. $75 paypal includes shipping to ConUS (lower 48)

LexMPX100Full.jpg

• Members

Fender blues Junior. $325 shipped/PP

103_5421.jpg

Sheraton. mint. Gibson Burstbucker Pros. HSC included. $650 shipped / PP

IMG_0431.jpg

Fender CIJ tele. 52RI. factory installed bigsby. custom shop '51 "nocaster" pickups (standard 3-way wiring). one of my favorite 2 tone sunbursts. Awesome "v" shaped neck. HSC included $600 shipped/ PP

103_5006.jpg

timefactor. $315 box and manuals included. foam removed but included.

BBE boosta Grande $40

• Members

P7080539.jpg

Digitech PDS 1002 Delay - $110 OBO. really excellent condition, trim pots haven't been messed with, no footswitch problems, etc. lee ronaldo mojo!

Tech 21 Liverpool - $125 OBO. Absolutely MINT condition with all box and manuals. great vox-in-a-box sort of sound.

P7080535.jpg

Alesis ModFX Philtre - $100 OBO. Easily my favorite pedal. Can do an amazing amount of sweet filter-y goodness. Seriously. Just read the freaking manual. It can do anything. Selling because of insane GAS/need for cash. I ALSO have the alesis power supply for it... had to buy that for $20 off some website. Mint condition with box/manuals.

P7080534.jpg

Boss FV-50L Volume Pedal- not selling

Modded Russian Big Muff - SOLD

P7080537.jpg

TC Electronic Sustain + Parametric EQ - $200 OBO. works perfectly, recently had the output jack replaced. There is one on ebay for $250, one for $300. Best offer gets it.

80's MXR Distortion + - $55 OBO. Has LED, different knobs. Functions perfectly.

Danelectro Wasabi Overdrive - $45 OBO. (not pictured. I can get you a pic if you want.) OD + Clean Boost in one pedal.

Interested in:

Cash

Way Huge Fat Sandwich/Pork Loin

transparent compressor (dod fx80, barber tone press, etc.)

Vintage EHX Small Stone/dod fx20

Filters of any sort

Try me!

I've also got a danelectro fab echo I can throw in for a trade. Thanks!

• Members

USA shipping only. Prices include shipping.

l_d3e36335bb7b4299a606f4a8602095c3.jpg

l_4e037f1046c2d5f6460dc994bd0f36a0.jpg

POD 2.0 $130 - Only used a few times, includes box, power, everything. Will ship UPS Ground. Stock photo used, naturally.

Xotic RC Booster $120 - Like new, includes box. Velcro'ed. USPS Priority w/ Delivery conf.

Boss MIJ HF2 Flanger $100 - Very good quality, only a couple chips in the paint. No box, velcro'ed. USPS Priority w/ Delivery conf.

Keeley Compressor - $130. Some wear on lettering, missing a screw for the back panel. Works fine. Includes box, velcro'ed. USPS Priority w/ Delivery conf.

Freakshow #9 Booster - $100. Good condition, couple chips in paint, not unusual for Freakshow. Not totally clean boost, some mids in there. Great for lead boosting. Includes box, velcro'ed. USPS Priority w/ Delivery conf.

LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Yamaha B100-115 III bass amp w/ footswitch $100 - been gigged a lot, but works fine. If you can make it to Sacramento, it's yours, no shipping. I'd rather put a "take me" note on it and leave it in the street rather than ship it. :p

TRADES - will trade for a EHX MICRO SYNTH -or- SUBDECAY NOISE BOX