I have a problem with a forum member.

• Members

Hey guys, I need your help with something. This is the first time that this has ever happened to me.

June 28, 2009 - I paid for a pair of brand new pickups (paypal) and never got it. I was even on the phone with him when I sent the payment through paypal to make sure he got it.

I found out earlier today that another guy paid for the same items 4 days later and he never got it. I sent payment on June 28 and the seller said he sent it already and shipped out on the 30th of June. I called my forwarder less than a week after payment posted and they said they never got it. I have been doing this for the past three weeks and still no pickups. I was even calling the number that he gave me and I keep getting to his voice mails. Still no reply. And no tracking number until now.

Anybody here ever dealt with the forumite named madler? :cop:

This is his advertisement: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=35507657#post35507657

This is his profile: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/member.php?u=114579.

All help would be appreciated.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for bumping guys. Yup. Sent dispute today as well. I'm the most patient person (that's what my friends tell me) and if the other guy on the link i posted above didn't say that he sent payment too, i would've waited longer. Sucks man. Was an honest deal. And I was even talkin to him to make sure he can trust me.

• Members

That sucks, man. Hope you get it resolved.

Time for a new sig:

thanks man. waiting for paypal to get back to me. and madler as well. by the way, i forgot to mention that the company connected to his paypal address is this: abnormis.net. it's in japanese it think. :facepalm:

• Members

who's the girl in the avy? oh, I hope you get yr pickups
:D
....it happened to me once, when I paid for a plate reverb.....don't ask how much I lost
:cry:

my vocalist. :rawk: . . . thanks.

sorry for your loss man. i hope people like madler, jbrazz and who was the other one that looked like girl? :facepalm: wont do these to others. sucks.