Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gibson Nighthawk reissued, apparently.

I don't dig it.

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Designer/Gibson-USA/Nighthawk.aspx

no three pickups/slanty pickups : ( fail.

might as well call it a bfg, or whatever those abominations were.
    I'm a winner

Comment

not at that price. id rather get a BFG abomination
      Originally Posted by EL KABONG

On Mayers playing... I think he is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

I don't dig it

Maybe that's because everything Gibson has released in the past 5 years has been a guaranteed ****************ing monstrosity.

Dear Gibson, you ****************ed up what made the Hawk series cool, which was one of the following:

Comment

[QUOTE=veil;36333452]Maybe that's because everything Gibson has released in the past 5 years has been a guaranteed ****************ing monstrosity.

Dear Gibson, you ****************ed up what made the Hawk series cool, which was one of the following:

EXACTLY.
            I'm a winner

Comment

I think that a reasonably priced (Gibson doesn't know the meaning of those words) Blueshawk Reissue would be much more appreciated. What a crazy notion that is. Gibson doing something right, that is.

Comment

I once had an Epi Nighthawk Standard from 98 and it was ugly as all hell, but it played like a dream.

Almost wasn't worth being seen with it. Almost

Like a fat chick who gives heavenly head.
                𝄆----] Tutorials - Etches - Demos - Pedal Mods - Music - And More [----𝄇
                𝄆---------------] Building your very own GORM pedal board [---------------𝄇
                Good Deals (details): Jisatsu, Jim Hunter, draelyc, Jules-RM, bengerm77, brucesinger, kidgloves, Virex, korgi, matt rhoades, theshoegazer, jackpotjewell, aprats

Comment

Maybe that's because everything Gibson has released in the past 5 years has been a guaranteed ****************ing monstrosity.

• a solid body with P-90s and a Bigsby
                  • a hardtail with crazy awesome pickup combination.

I'm one of those people who kind of likes the Zoot Suit SG and Raw Power guitars, but would never actually buy one unless it was on sale/used for a rather low price. Otherwise, I agree.

Comment

They're going for $1665 on Musician's Friend. How many ****************ty, overpriced guitars must a builder make before you can call it Gibson?
                    http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Limited-Run-Nighthawk-09-Electric-Guitar?sku=527781

Comment

of all the guitars to reissue too.............

On Mayers playing... I think he is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

They're going for $1665 on Musician's Friend. How many ****************ty, overpriced guitars must a builder make before you can call it Gibson?
                        http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Limited-Run-Nighthawk-09-Electric-Guitar?sku=527781

holy bitch tits. no.
                        I'm a winner

Comment

weren't the originals around $600 back in the day? wtf
                          check out my music

Good deals: PeelingPaint98, bennintexas, BTBAM, themeanreds, jmgruber, Keith SIO, Crxshdxmmy, curehardy, jeffmagnum, Corwin81, blackwater, phil o'keefe, sa1126, EvilSoup, treblekicker, zwtyo, sherwin, cmog, protoge x, shanetram, tweedbassman, CicadaSilence, Killing Nevada, needleTOink, griffstar, Sing Loco, neva, BluesBirdAAA, zygoat, ArrMatey, StopReferencing, Roquero_Latino9

Originally Posted by echodeluxe

oh man i jizzed when he busted it out.

Comment

i pl;ayed a few of them, for some reason, korea ended up with quite a few

it actually sounds great! but HEEEAAVVVVY!
                            OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

weren't the originals around $600 back in the day? wtf

Man, you can still get them for 600-800 all day.

Or maybe not anymore.

Comment

Man, you can still get them for 600-800 all day.

Or maybe not anymore.

quick! eBay, AWAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X