Declaring war on ladies...

six acre lake

• Members

Footwear.

Now I know this is not something I expect the 16 years olds that visit HCFX who couldn't hug their way out of a wet paper bag to understand but i'm declaring war on the state of womens footwear.*

I'm sure we have all heard before that a woman looks at a mans shoes and judges him. Well {censored} that. I will be doing the judging here!

For the past 3 years we have had to watch otherwise attractive women walk around in those fat footed Eskimo boots in the winter. They are hideous. Why go out of your way to look like a swollen ankles dumpy broad? You could have the best stems in history and no one will know. {censored} you UGGs. Stop ruining women.

At the beginning of summer I got all excited because I would no longer see women in Eskimo "shoes". I was then drop kicked in the senses when all the ladies wore terribly tasteless gladiator sandels, ballerina slippers, or those god awful moccasins. Every attractive women in Brooklyn and Philly wearing this footwear instantly transformed their legs into shapeless Polly-o string cheese.*

Seriously ladies the state of womens footwear is at an all time low. I'm not suggesting everyone walk around in strappy heels all the time but there has to be a middle ground.*

Look at yourselves in the mirror for god sakes. All that {censored}ty footwear is making you look like {censored} and not flattering your stems at all.*

Good day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At the beginning of summer I got all excited because I would no longer see women in Eskimo "shoes". I was then drop kicked in the senses when all the ladies wore terribly tasteless gladiator sandels, ballerina slippers, or those god awful moccasins. Every attractive women in Brooklyn and Philly wearing this footwear instantly transformed their legs into shapeless Polly-o string cheese.*

This to... And while we're on the subject of poor fashion choices by the opposite sex, {censored} those skinny jeans too. I love a nice looking backside but {censored} those things are hideous.

• Members

Yeah, that is pretty bad.

Here we get a lot of rich public school girls that love rocking the UGGs with some baggy track pants and a school leavers hoodie with the badge of arms of whatever posh school they went to and the names of everyone in their year on the back. Messy hair too.

• Members
UGG boots ftl.

Especially as the trend in the UK seems to be 'UGG's; teamed up with sleepwear = outfit suitable for going out shopping in'

This.
Used to visit friends and girlfriend at Nottingham uni and all the rahs would
be dressed like this on their phones telling their friends how upset they were that daddy wouldn't buy them a new car.:rolleyes:

• Members

they either wear them with a) tight jeans, or b) something like spandex.

Both of which hug the legs and ass. Any girl wearing such legwear with either a nice ass or legs, or even both, is ok in my book. I don't give two {censored}s about uggs. they're not going anywhere any time soon.

• Members

Both genders dress like {censored} at the minute. Ugg boots versus skinny jeans. Lycra tights versus crap male shoes.

I'm waiting for the 1920s look to return.

there's a guy in my class who wears 1920-40 style clothes all the time. he buys clothes off of ebay and used stores and then puts these absolutely beautiful outfits together. it's really awesome.

Archived