X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declaring war on ladies...

Footwear.

Now I know this is not something I expect the 16 years olds that visit HCFX who couldn't hug their way out of a wet paper bag to understand but i'm declaring war on the state of womens footwear.*

I'm sure we have all heard before that a woman looks at a mans shoes and judges him. Well **************** that. I will be doing the judging here!

For the past 3 years we have had to watch otherwise attractive women walk around in those fat footed Eskimo boots in the winter. They are hideous. Why go out of your way to look like a swollen ankles dumpy broad? You could have the best stems in history and no one will know. **************** you UGGs. Stop ruining women.

At the beginning of summer I got all excited because I would no longer see women in Eskimo "shoes". I was then drop kicked in the senses when all the ladies wore terribly tasteless gladiator sandels, ballerina slippers, or those god awful moccasins. Every attractive women in Brooklyn and Philly wearing this footwear instantly transformed their legs into shapeless Polly-o string cheese.*

Seriously ladies the state of womens footwear is at an all time low. I'm not suggesting everyone walk around in strappy heels all the time but there has to be a middle ground.*

Look at yourselves in the mirror for god sakes. All that ****************ty footwear is making you look like **************** and not flattering your stems at all.*

Good day.
    Six Acre Lake on Bandcamp

Six Acre Lake on Facebook

UGG boots ftl.

Especially as the trend in the UK seems to be 'UGG's; teamed up with sleepwear = outfit suitable for going out shopping in'
    Las Vegas Blackout - www.myspace.com/lasvegasblackout

Originally Posted by frankiej

You sir are the winnar.

Originally Posted by Cake Bakist

Oh, did i say rape them? i meant respect them.

Originally Posted by Bobby D

"mode 7" had been found to cause cancer in pets and small children.

Good Deals With: ILoveYouMan, Used666

Comment

tl;dr

Oh, and...

www.livejournal.com
      Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses

i'll have you bounced off of this site.

Originally Posted by Echoes

I say this all the time....today's 'liberals' are small minded 'trolls' ....scumbag immoral low life thieves really...

Originally Posted by John Ellis

While you're here, can I ask why you haven't dealt with the thread claiming that I and several others here are sponsors of terror?

Comment

I'm too busy checking out the other parts to notice their shoes
        Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

ibt political thread lock
          Rig:
          Fender Strat HSS / ASAT Bluesboy > Pitchblack > Ernie > OCD v3 > Memory Boy > DL4 > HRD

Smooth Transactions with:
          Claffman, russv, Rocked Star, aaronl

Comment

At the beginning of summer I got all excited because I would no longer see women in Eskimo "shoes". I was then drop kicked in the senses when all the ladies wore terribly tasteless gladiator sandels, ballerina slippers, or those god awful moccasins. Every attractive women in Brooklyn and Philly wearing this footwear instantly transformed their legs into shapeless Polly-o string cheese.*

This to... And while we're on the subject of poor fashion choices by the opposite sex, **************** those skinny jeans too. I love a nice looking backside but **************** those things are hideous.
            Originally Posted by MrNixon

Its like a sybian for electric guitars.

Ive had good deals with the following people(your results may vary):
            Djfrank, mibeaulieu, negative theory, bluesthug, chad-ro, Somedayrockstar, jango22, grayeyes777, downer01, Uberthrall, solewheelin, apoxacilin, somestarrynight, The_Snake_King, Soholounge, iamthearm, Jnichols2727

Comment

**************** UGG boots. My gf wears those trendy plimsoles though.
              my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

**************** UGG boots. My gf wears those trendy plimsoles though.

my mom bought my gf ugg boots, i was upset.
                Rig:
                Fender Strat HSS / ASAT Bluesboy > Pitchblack > Ernie > OCD v3 > Memory Boy > DL4 > HRD

Comment

Yeah, that is pretty bad.

Here we get a lot of rich public school girls that love rocking the UGGs with some baggy track pants and a school leavers hoodie with the badge of arms of whatever posh school they went to and the names of everyone in their year on the back. Messy hair too.

Comment

I don't care what anyone wears, a long as its not Crocs.
                    Love,
                    Matthew

✌ ♥☺

Comment

jaya (the gf) wears them with skinny jeans, but i do give her a lot of **************** when she wears them
                      Rig:

Comment

then you tappit.

Comment

then you tappit.

uggs are the first thing to come off, thankfully
                          Rig:

Comment

UGG boots ftl.

Especially as the trend in the UK seems to be 'UGG's; teamed up with sleepwear = outfit suitable for going out shopping in'

no different here in u.s.
                            soundcloud.com/nonlocality
                            nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

I'm too busy checking out the other parts to notice their shoes

This

Excellent Transactions with: duderanimous(Monsterpiece)|slashfacepalm|Bsc1307|s kreddypedals |dr.scientist sounds|Zappa74|onyxrhino|StopReferencing| tsunamijesus|

Comment

Working...
                              X