READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 10-26-09

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Basic Audio Fender Blender. All original spec components. Switches for true bypass and octave on/off. Tone boost is always active which is for the best IMO. This pedal sounds really pissed and awesome $90

P1010572.jpg

Highway 89 Fuzz. This is supposed to sound like a Dr. Z Route 66 but I think its more like a tonebender with control over bass and treble and a whole lot of gain. Does great rock tones with ease and you can control the gain from your volume knob pretty well. $70

P1010580.jpg

Marshally distortion/OD

Sounds like a cranked Plexi on the brilliant channel

$70

P1010623.jpg

Ramping Vibrato

Twin speed univibe effect with a ramping switch to sweep between the two speeds.

True bypass

$249

AKMtOCGOVU4

P1010624.jpg

• Members

Here are some of the pedals not currently in use for my board... Only looking for trades! I'm interested in:

ZVex Mastotron

Blackout Effectors Musket

Malekko E616

Catalinbread DLS

Skreddy Screwdriver

Or anything else neat!

MI Audio Crunch Box v.2

DSCI0374.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Delay

Photoon2009-10-31at1624.jpg

Lovepedal Eternity

Photoon2009-10-31at1625.jpg

EH Holy Grail Nano

Photoon2009-10-31at16242.jpg

Also want:

Presonus Firebox

Or some firewire interface that will work with my Macbook Pro

Mics for recording guitar

• Members

Fender Jaguar HH

Crafted in Japan

Excellent functional condition. Frets and neck are in great shape and the guitar plays wonderfully

Very good cosmetic condition. Some scratches and dings.

Modifications:

Switched the tone control in the regular circuit from 1m to 500K

Switched the tone control in the "bass" circuit (upper horn controls) from 50k to 1m

Does not include gig bag or case

MENU:

Jaguar with stock pickups and tailpiece: $500 + shipping

Jaguar with TV Jones Pickups and stock tailpiece (no Bigsby/Vibramate): $620 + shipping

Jaguar with stock pickups and Bigsby B5/Vibramate: $585 + shipping

Jaguar with TV Jones pickups and Bigsby/Vibramate: $675 + shipping

Set of TV Jones Classic English Mount (fits standard humbucker mounting scheme) with black rings: $155/shipped

Bigsby B5 with Vibramate Mount: $110/shipped

Presonus Firebox Interface

only includes power supply and breakout cable. Software and manual can be downloaded from Presonus.

$100/shipped

Tofu Face Fuzz

Excellent condition

Silicon fuzz. Fuzz Faceish, though a bit Muffy as well. Reminds me of a brighter Meathead.

Unlike traditional fuzz faces, I have found that it sounds great after overdrive pedals.

Bought on a whim from Ebay. Dig it a lot, but I'm swimming in dirt pedals and want to downsize.

requires a standard 9V DC, 2.1mm Negative tip power adapter

$50/shipped

Fulltone Bassdrive overdrive

Excellent condition, works perfectly

$120/shipped

Will trade for:

Fender MIM Telecaster or Stratocaster or similiar (looking for cheapness)

Pedaltrain Mini or Jr.

Boss TU-2 Tuner

Korg Pitch Black Tuner

Avatar 2x10 speaker cab (neo or otherwise) or other quality 2x10 cab

Genz-Benz Neo Pak

Gallien-Krueger 400RB

Catalinbread SFT

Rusty Box Preamp Pedal

Dimarzio Model J Pickup

Fender MIM or MIA Jazz bass pickup

BYOC Mouse/Rat or OD2

EHX POG2, Memory Man w/ Hazarai, Flanger Hoax

Line 6 DL4

Digitech DL8

Celestion G12H100 or G12K100 12" speaker

Eminence Legend V12 12" speaker

Tascam 424 or 488 cassette recorder or other STATE OF THE ART 4 or 8 track recorder

old casette and reel-reel tape recorders

Name of the getting rid of the Jaguar game is drumming up some cash for tour, so I'm looking for an outright sale or partial trade for the Jag.

Thanks!

Only interested in trades for the following:

Pedaltrain Mini or Jr.

Dimarzio Model J Bass neck pickup (just need one)

Fender MIM or MIA Jazz bass pickup (just need one)

inexpensive (Avatar?) 1x10, 2x10, 1x15 bass speaker cabinet

Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5 head

Catalinbread SFT

EHX Memory Boy, SMMH, Flanger Hoax

Mid-Fi Pedals

Fuzz, Delay pedals

IMG_6536.jpgIMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6332.jpg

• Members

FS/FT T-rex Reptile Delay

The pedal is in perfect condition both working and aesthetical. It comes with its box and sheets. Is perfect apart the velcro at the bottom.

For those who don't know it It's an analog sounding digital delay, with a delay time up to 1 sec and switchable modulation. Anyway the pgs demo its pretty exhaustive.

As trade I'm looking for another delay +/- cash depending on the pedal offered.

I'd be interest in a deluxe memory man,skreddy echo, malekko e600, superdelay.

Anyway hit me up with any other offer.Remember it must be a DELAY

001-6.jpg

FS/FT Red Witch Fuzz God I (Ge)

Red Witch Fuzz God I(germanium) comes with box,jeans pocket and sheet. It's in perfect condition apart the velcro and the fried led, as often happens with this pedal.

BTqYmRQ2kKGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1Ej9BKJqGj0.jpg

As for trades I'm interested in(+/- cash):

skreddy screwdriver

blackout dual fuzz

wattson superfuzz

maybe a red witch fuzz god II to try it

Anyway try me with other offers!

• Members

All prices include USPS Priority shipping w/ delivery conf unless otherwise noted. PAYPAL ONLY. USA only.

Trades: Thinking of trying a Skreddy Lunar Module or a Dr. Sci RRR, but that's about it.

Boss HF2 Hi Band Flanger $80 - REALLY nice condition, only a couple chips. Sounds way better than the BF2 imo. Velcro'ed, no box.

l_a43d94e60d8540b295c6aa6ac5a6bcdd.jpg

Freakshow 9 Boost $80 SOLD. Nice booster, adds a little mids, but apart from that a clean boost. Great for leads. A couple chips in paint. Velcro'ed

l_685e77d219da435787c91c09ffcec9f2.jpg

Keeley Mod Plus TS9 $90. Very good condition, couple dents in the name plate. Velcro'ed. w/ Ibanez box

l_05aa2422f626461c8d5819f61b490d39.jpg

BOYC Dist + based clone "Yellow Jacket" $45. VERY NICE Dist + clone. If you like the sound of the Script Dist +, but hate the shit bypass, this is the one you want. Includes a switch for more volume, slightly different sound. Velcro'ed. No box.

l_4c352902cc754d598d93d2f6eb022de4.jpg

• Members

up for sale is my Orange Rocker-30. There are no scuffs or tears in the tolex, vintage 30 speaker is perfect, I just retubed it about two months ago so you should be good to go. The only issue is the rubber on the handle is split a little on the bottom side but it functions properly. A replacement costs $12 from Orange so not really a big deal. I would rather sell this to someone in the Denver, CO area to avoid the shipping hassle, this baby is heavy, but would be willing to ship if I must. This has a natural and dirty channel, you may toss your dirt pedals after cranking up the dirty channel, hook up a 4x12 and really get your pants flapping! I would love to get $900 , I paid $1400. I'll throw in the channel footswitch and matching Orange amp cover. This is the only photo I have right now, pm me if you want more....I would be interested in trades for something comparable....Hiwatt, Reeves, Fender, Badcat, looking for clean headroom....offers? SOLD

DSCN1176-1.jpg

I really think the Memory Boy will fulfill my modulated delay needs so my DMM is up for grabs...early 90's reissue with the power chord attached, some scratches but overall in pretty good shape, as for the sound....delicious! DMM IS SOLD. Also for sale is the Graphic Fuzz in good shape $100 and the ZVEX Distortron, pretty much minty, $125 shipped

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1179.jpg

• Members

Sonuus G2M

Now a guitarist can play a synth with their guitar! Just play your guitar into the G2M with a MIDI cable out to a synth. The G2M is a guitar to MIDI converter-$99.00

www.sonuus.com

G2M.jpg

Zoom 9002F Foot Controller, Zoom 9002 9v Power Supply, Zoom 9002 Hand Controller, Operation Manual, Sound Book and Patch Parameter Chart for Zoom 9002 Digital/Analog Signal Processor-Products are no longer available-$120.00

Zoom.jpg

Brand New-9002 battery for 9002 Digital/Analog Signal Processor-Battery is no longer available-$60

battery.jpg

Roland GP-16-Digital Signal Processor-Multi effects with LFO-Custom Patches. The GP-16 has 24 Bit Processing-128 Programs in 2 channels-16 Effects-Play 12 at a time-2-Inputs-2 XRL Balanced Outputs-2 stereo Outputs for Ch 1 & 2 outputs -Manual-$125.

GP-16.jpg

GP16.jpg

New Moog Music MF-102-Ring Modulator-In Sealed Box-$289-Free New Moog EP2 Foot Controller- A $39 Value-Free Worldwide Shipping

On ebay too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270476501385

MF-102_Front.jpg

1991 Prescription Experience Pedal-Sold!

1968 Vintage Dallas Arbiter England Fuzz Face-Sold-Thank you Jesus!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270473200479

Contact me if you have any questions or wish to make an offer. :wave:stompboxman@aol.com

PayPal me using my email address

• Members

Need money for bills, so no trades please. Prices include shipping in the US.

Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai: $165 shipped and PayPal'd. Great condition with box and papers. Purchased new about 3 months ago. Really good delay/looper, but I'm looking to eventually replace it with an M9.

105_0314.jpg

• Members

DSC_0422.jpg

Jackson RR-5 (w/ coffin case) - $575 or trade

Great condition, upgraded with Dunlop straplocks. It's otherwise stock with Duncan JB/Jazz pickups and currently strung with 10's. Great playing guitar, I just prefer the feel of my LP's more. The coffin case isn't a perfect fit, but it's pretty close. I can take lots more pics if anyone wants them.

Here's a list of possible trade interests (+/- cash):

Gibson SG's (2 HB's or 2 P90's, no trems)

Valvetech heads or combos

60's Fender Bassman (preferably blackface)

I'm flexible on trades, so throw offers my way if you're interested. :wave: And of COURSE I'm down for cool pedals + cash.

• Members

Ill take Paypal.

All prices include shipping. USPS Priority w/DC.

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport

Analog-voiced digital delay with modulation. Awesome delay pedal. Can be a pretty crazy noisemaker as well. In great condition. With box.

$120

9-Pin Electronics 808-style OD - "Yang"-SOLD

Vox V112TV cabinet-SOLD

Vox Pathfinder 15R-SOLD

Catalinbread Super Charged Overdrive-SOLD

DT.jpg

*Must give credit appropriately - I dont have a camera, so I snagged these ^ pics from the people that I received the pedals from. Pics are of actual pedal.

• Members

Boss PS5 - $100 shipped to L48

Loop Master 5 Loop TB strip. 5 loops, master bypass, & tuner mute - $100 shipped to L48

Pedaltrain Pro in gig bag - $100 (plus s/h. sorry, it might get pricey to ship this thing)

DL4 - $150 shipped to L48 (drasp alert, anyone??)

I need some $ quick.