Way Huge Aqua Puss reissue (I know we discussed it at TGP, but let's talk here now!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I'm 100% sure I'm jealous of you for winning the Musket Fuzz.
;)

you know when they were doin the last drawing I was like, {censored} this I never win {censored} and I was gonna close the whole tab. LOL

then I heard the site was back up

sweet :D

• Members

What are the times on these/originals? If it's short (only a bit over 300ms), I'd prefer the repeats to be darker.

300ms, they were fairly dark.

"There are very few things that I would like to see reissued from the original line. The Swollen Pickle was reissued because there was a big demand for it. A lot of people wanted it, so I thought

• Members

Is it too much to ask to be hoping for a Piercing Moose and
Saffron Squeeze reissue
too? Or just any compressor, really haha.

I don't know if he still does this anymore. But Analogman would tweak his comrossor to SF squeeze specs.

So how are you liking that og Swollen Pickle?

• Members

So how are you liking that og Swollen Pickle?

Unfortuantely, I got it shipped to my house over Thanksgiving break, because I thought it would show up while I was there, but I headed back to my apartment for classes before it could show up, so it's sitting at my house waiting for me. I'll be home tomorrow though, and I can see/test it for the first time then. I'm infinitely excited haha.

If the Aqua Puss is priced as reasonably as the other Way Huge reissues, I'm so in. Doesn't even matter if it's only 300ms then. As long as I can get it for less than I sell my DM-2 for, I'm happy.

Archived