READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 12-28-09

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT Hartman Compressor

MAKE ME ANY OFFER!I'm interested in od,fuzz,delay and mod!!!

Basically new. Received a some weeks ago, velcro'd ,box and sheet!

From the builder:Using a combination of hand-selected N.O.S. (new old-stock) components and an ultra-quiet modern signal-path, the Hartman Compressor recreates the tight, transparent squeeze and legendary soft-clipping of one of the first (and smallest) guitar compressors. The Hartman Compressor improves upon the design of the original upon which it is based with External Ratio and Gain controls, LED, external 9VDC jack, and heavy-duty True-Bypass switching.

External Ratio control provides instant access to any level of compression. And with additional gain to spare, the Hartman Compressor is equally comfortable running country-clean, as a lead boost, or being pushed past breakup into smooth overdrive. Fast attack and transparent release ensure that even high ratios of compression are free of unwanted transients and pumping.

Hand-assembled to order, the Hartman Compressor features the same genuine N.O.S. parts, plated-thru-hole printed circuit board (PCB) construction and quality workmanship as Hartman's fuzz. All pedals are meticulously grounded and shielded in rugged powder-coated metal enclosures for ultra-quiet operation

007.jpg

MAKE ME ANY OFFERI'm interested especially in other fuzzes,od and delay, but try me with other offers!If you want to buy make me an offer and we'll work it out ;-)

• Members

Hello! :)

k1dtfn.jpg

This Boss SD-2 was won in an eBay auction. The seller claimed it has basically been sitting unused since it was bought. I believe them--this thing is 100% mint! Includes original box. The SD-2 is discontinued and hard to find in such good condition. $75 shipped.

2ep7xnr.jpg

I also have an Analogman ARDX20 delay. One of the LEDs is intermittent (if you push it to the right it stops working). Analog Mike has said it's a simple fix, just a solder connection, but I don't trust any techs around here to take care of it, and I don't feel like shipping it to Japan. Excellent condition; includes original box. $200 shipped.

Prices include worldwide shipping with insurance and tracking number. Thanks!

I'd be interested in trading for the following pedals:

3-knob Hoof

Zvex Distortron

MJM Phantom Overdrive

Fulltone '69

Tortuga Martini

• Members

Goosoniqueworx has been building pedals for almost 5 years now and our market has always been mostly in Singapore.

Our line of pedals consist of compressors, fuzz, boost, tremolo and many others...

this is our latest product

the Seventheaven

4077230047_1f2d62488d.jpg

previous metal finished model and the new facelift model.

it's a high gain distortion pedal.

Jfet's cascaded for that tube amp high gain.

Dual channel

True bypass with (inline boost)

9vdc - 18vdc external regulated

it's not a clone of any other pedal.

Armed with a dual channel high gain offering,

the goosoniqueworx seventheaven pushes the

limits of a transistor based distortion engines

to a new level rarely attempted in the guitar

effects gear industry.

With an original concept and approach to high

gain distortion, the seventheaven delivers a wide

range of gain structure from mild overdrive to

high gain distortion that is usually found in

high gain amps.

we are in production now.

no wait list. no pre-order. first come first serve basis.

each week, there will be pieces been produced. so sign up on our mailing list to be the first to know...

some video demos

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

and the rest of them in our youtube site

visit our website and also the join us on facebook

• Members

IMG_0606.jpg

^

Ibanez TS-9 modded by Bodenhamer electronics to 808 specs, double gain, switch for mosfet clipping, true-bypass. Sounds fantastic. $70

IMG_0609.jpg

^

DeArmond Volume Pedal. $30

IMG_0626.jpg

^

$55

IMG_0628.jpg

^

Non-working Verbzilla. I've tried re-seating the module, and it's given me varied results. It either doesn't pass signal when engaged or doesn't pass wet signal or gives some hiss in the place of wet signal. $25

Prices are shipped and paypal'd in the lower 48. PM me with any questions.

Will consider trades.

• Members

$475.00 Burns Bison

$200.00 Bay Bay Russian Fuzz/Wah/Tremolo

$150.00 Boss PN-2 Tremelo/Pan

$100.00 Guyatone Dual Time Delay (Analog)

$120.00 Ibanez DML20 Digital Modulation Delay

$160.00 Maxon AF-9 Auto-Filter

$65.00 MXR Distortion + (Vintage)

$175.00 Pearl Octaver

$275.00 Z Vex Fuzz Factory

SalePedals.jpg

• Members

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal, personal checks, e-checks, or cashier's checks.

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

33212e0.jpg

Palmer PDI-09 "The Junction" DI/speaker simulator $148

-I am the original owner

-Near mint condition

-Includes original box and manual

-Passive design that requires no power

-Three EQ contours and attenuation levels

-Ground lift switch

-Great alternative to the digital speaker simulation in amp modelers

-Does not have a load simulator (by design), so you would still need an external speaker with an amplifier

1jxooh.jpg

Source Audio Soundblox Phaser, Wireless Hothand Controller, and Adapter $180

-I was planning to sell this as a bundle, but may end up keeping the phaser

-~$100 less than buying everything new

-Includes original box, pedal, wireless expression controller, charger, receiver, and Danelectro adapter

-Fabulous condition and fully functional

-Extremely versatile digital phaser with a surprisingly lush sound

rgwc4n.jpg

Wobo Double Looper with Invert Switch $95

-Near mint condition

-100% functional

-Can be used as a conventional TB Looper, AB box, or AB/Y box

-Invert feature provides additional switching options

2z6fg4i.jpg

Ronsound Ring-O-Matic *$OLD to shrine*

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Fully functional

-True bypass switching

-Blend control

-Operates on battery (half-dead one included) or individual 9V DC adapter (not included)

-Can transform "normal" gain sources into searing or musical octave fuzz when cascaded

-Provides pseudo-ring-mod-type effects when used without other dirt

2rcmyr5.jpg

"Vintage" Electro~Harmonix Deluxe electric Mistress *$OLD to aaronl*

-Minor cosmetic wear

-Fully functional

-Includes original wooden box, schematic, and other paperwork

-Has an attached 3 prong power cord

-Standard flanging and filter matrix modes

-Pure analog mojo

f1z39g.jpg

TC Electronic Nova Delay *$OLD to Vaya121*

-Great cosmetic condition

-No box/manual

-Includes original adapter

-100% functional

-Tap tempo

-Stereo ins/outs

-6 kinds of delay

-Modulation and/or analog tonal characteristics can be added to all delay types

-Stores 10 presets (including manual mode)

-Displays delay time in BPM or ms

-Can be easily calibrated for instrument or line level applications

2daxb9z.jpg

Super Junky Recording Bundle *TRADED*

-THESE ITEMS WILL ONLY BE SOLD/TRADED TOGETHER AND THE PRICE IS FIRM

-Includes a Behringer V-Amp Pro, Behringer UB802 Mixer, Behringer UCA202 USB audio interface, Behringer V-Amp2 carrying bag, AKG K-220M headphones with a 1/8-1/4" adapter, and all cables required for connecting the Vamp and USB interface to the mixer and computer for monitoring and recording (XLR to 1/4" cables not included).

-The V-Amp Pro was purchased new a couple of months ago, is in great condition, and includes its original box, power cable, and paperwork

-The UB802 mixer was damaged by a power surge, but still works as a recording preamp and monitoring system if the output levels are adjusted correctly

-The AKG headphones are cosmetically rough but function fine

-The Behringer USB audio interface is also in rough cosmetic condition and works as it should

-This package deal includes almost everything you'll need to quietly record and monitor guitar tracks (just add the software of your choice)

2qa0az6.jpg

Digitech Digiverb $58

-Excellent condition

-Includes box and manual (found them after I took the photo)

-100% functional

-Original LED has been replaced with a super-bright blue one

-7 different reverb modes, including gated and reverse for Shoegazey textures

Prices for all items are FIRM and include shipping and insurance for destinations in the continental US. A 10% discount will be applied if multiple items are purchased.

I ONLY ACCEPT CASH, MONEY ORDERS, OR TRADES AS METHODS OF PAYMENT. Sorry, no Paypal, personal checks, e-checks, or cashier's checks.

• Members

Keeley Java Boost - $160

EHX Bass Big Muff - $60

Ibanez SF10 - $75

Akai Headrush E2 (w/ glitchy looper) - $100

Celestion V30's [x3] - $105 each

Squier '51 - $160

Pics and more info in the sig. I'll listen to trade offers, but I'm mainly trying to pick up an M9.

• Members

All prices include USPS Priority shipping w/ delivery conf unless otherwise noted. PAYPAL ONLY. USA only.

Trades: ONLY interested in...

EHX Micro Synth or HOG

Barber Dual Discrete (Super Sport / LTD) $250 Great condition, no visible defect. These are hand made by Ronni over at Barber to order. Velro'ed w/ box. NEVER GIGGED, unfortunately. I know I'm going to regret this, but I lined up a great deal on a stand alone SS for recording. I already have a standalone LTD SR, so this is kinda superfluous, though a lot smaller footprint than two separate. It's beautiful. Grab it.

l_a33beb1880e9442b854bc3a3a2813bc3.jpg

l_85811b83148e4bf7ac99ab86ceda1fd9.jpg

Keeley Rat 2 w/ original LM308 $140. 1996 non slanted box. Keeley 3 way mod w/ boss 9v jack. Velcro'ed w/ Keeley blue box.

l_7b46f675a95f4ca998f1add68dfa1445.jpg

l_909d743351bf402c88ae9c1083b51ded.jpg

Keeley Crybaby "Mello Wah" $140 Good shape, some wear. Includes the Stompin Ground back (so it only occupies 3 slats on the PT). Velcro'ed (obviously)/no box or instructions. You can get a copy of the instructions on the Keeley site.

l_655cd0ce969a4eafab826759be0f4ca4.jpg

l_306cf858f161465e8c1d964bc3f3edcb.jpg

Boss HF2 Hi Band Flanger $80 - MIJ. REALLY nice condition, only a couple chips. Sounds way better than the BF2 imo. Velcro'ed, no box.

l_a43d94e60d8540b295c6aa6ac5a6bcdd.jpg

• Members

Sonic Crayon Hollow Earth wave shaper/tremolo

Allows custom wave shapes to be drawn and refined by the user

10 user presets for storage of different wave shapes

CV output allows you to use the custom waveforms as expression controllers

$350 or looking for higher end modulation and delay effects. Probably not any dirt unless its something really cool.

P1010725.jpg

yuss3di9RCk

GGG reverb (demo is at the end of the clip above)

Built to have two switchable settings so you can have a long and a short verb if you like. True bypass switch on the right. Channel switching with color-changing LED (red and green) on the left. Takes 9vdc power and all jacks are on the back.

$130

P1010717.jpg

P1010724.jpg

BJFE Sea Blue EQ

Mint with box and papers

$390 shipped

No trades please

Archived