HCFX Battle of the Bands

• Members

like Battle of the Boards but with bands. everybody submits their myspace, band picture (optional), band bio (optional) and one choice song and then the rest of us vote on which one we like best!

if there more than 10 entrants then i'll split it up into random groups for the polls, and then the winners of each poll will go head to head in the final. or it could be organized by genre, location, etc.

no prizes (unless somebody wants to donate something?) but the winner can ask Phil to change their custom title to "Best Forumite Band '10" or something equally bangin'.

what say you?

HOW TO ENTER

• create a post with the title "HCFX Battle of The Bands '10"

• in that post include NOTHING but the following headings: BAND NAME, SINGLE (include a link to the song that you'll be competing with), BAND SITE (myspace, last.fm etc), INSTRUMENT PLAYED (the instrument you play in the single), GENRE and ADDITIONAL NOTES (how you wrote the song, funny stories related to the song etc).

SAMPLE:

HCFX Battle of The Bands '10

Band Name: I

Single: Gotta Get Dat (Peenish)

Band Site: http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde

Instrument Played: Instrument?

Genre:

Additional Notes: :love:

basically make this a band press release

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
good idea will, no band here though unfortunately.

QFT.:wave:

My band records in June so I'm probably out of this one, since I'm not technically on any of the recordings we already have. We probably wouldn't get much love 'round here anyways.

I'm pumped to hear some good music either way.

Archived