READ THE RULES OR BET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-18-10

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

photo-1.jpg

All of these are for sale/trade. Prices are shipped/paypal'd in the US.

Boss TR-2 Tremolo - a bit scratched up from the previous owner, but works perfectly. $40 [ON HOLD]

Catalinbread DLS v1 in purple - perfect condition with box TRADED

Maxon PT999 - sounds alot like a darker phase 90 great condition $70

EHX SMMh - $150

Arion SFL stereo flanger - great vocal sounding flanger. Have the box and manual as well I think. SOLD

Boss PH-3 $45

Also considering selling/trading my Classic Vibe Tele. I guess I am just not a Tele guy.

photo5.jpg

Stuff I would trade for (+/- cash when needed, of course)

Creepy Fingers Doomidrive

Diamond Tremolo

EQD Ghost Echo

Pedal Power II (or other power supply)

• Members

Got a few things for sale that I'm letting go of in order to purchase a few other things. Only trades I'd really be interested in trading for would be a Pigtronix Mothership or Malekko Vibrato. All prices are Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US.

First I've got an Ibanez PGM-30 Paul Gilbert Signature model. This is the rosewood board, reverse-head, white w/black painted f-holes, HSH with Lo TRS II trem. I've got an aftermarket case that will be included along with a purple Dimarzio clip lock strap. This guitar is fabulous and the trem works like a champ, but I'm just a Fender guy and can't get along with shredders. Barely a mark on this one and it's set up with super-low action. Below is a picture and links to more.

$475 Shipped and Paypal'd

DSC03856.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC03857.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC03858.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC03859.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC03861.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i17/brianeharmonjr/DSC03860.jpg

I've also got an Epiphone G-400 SG w/case and mods up for sale/trade. You can check the link in my signature for more pictures/info.

$250 Shipped and Paypal'd

DSC03817.jpg

First pedal is a Mojo Hand Gyro. This is brand new and is an absolutely killer pedal, but again don't need the leslie-sim side of it. This has barely been out of the box and doesn't have a mark on it. If you're not familiar, it's a pitch vibrato/leslie-simulator that can be switched between or combined via the small 3-way switch. Also, it's got an expression pedal out which you can control the speed with. This enables you to ramp up the speed and get a more accurate rotating speaker simulation.

$195 Shipped and Paypal'd

Next is a Danelectro Dan-Echo. You probably are familiar, so I won't bore you with the details. I've got three other delay pedals that I love, so it's gotta go. Mine has a few dings, but still in good shape.

$40 Shipped and Paypal'd

Next is a NeoVibe made from a General Guitar Gadgets circuit board. I put this all together and sent it to another forumite to work out the kinks. He got it working, but I must have done something when assembling and not can't get anything out of it. It comes completely assembled and with a power supply. This shouldn't take much at all to get it going, but I'm just too lasy and I'm vibed out at the moment.

$100 Shipped and Paypal'd

DSC03862.jpg

• Members

Since i've hit 13,000 posts, everything here is special priced for the occasion!

DSCN4920.jpg

DSCN4921.jpg

DSCN4919.jpg

DSCN4918.jpg

DSCN4922.jpg

DSCN4923.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

DSCN4915.jpg

DSCN4926.jpg

and each will only be $13,000!

but really... pm me some good trade/cash offers. i gots to clear some shit out.

up in the air about this one:

IMG_0158.jpg

• Members

barber launch pad $90

LP.jpg

Features:

Extreme headroom, dynamic, clean boost.

Two outputs that represent both + and - phase. This feature allows phase correcting Blackface and Silverface Fender amps, also you will be able to combine the channels for ultra flexibility and combined harmonics of parallel preamps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main output can be used as a standard unbalanced out or balanced out for interfacing to software guitar programs and recording equipment (balanced or unbalanced DI).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Launch Pad has tremendous clean headroom that makes it an excellent signal buffer from unity gain to 20db boost.

Two outputs allow using the Launch Pad as an A/B with separate output levels. This also will allow you to drive separate or parallel effects chains with OD pre-driving from the Launch pad.

The Launch Pad can be used as a split to your tuner, this keeps the less than optimum audio performance tuner circuits out of your audio chain for much improved sonics.

The internal operating voltage of the Launch pad is 24 volts; this gives far greater headroom than traditional 9-18 volt clean boost pedals. This high voltage internal operation is achieved while still using a standard 9 volt adaptor or battery to power the Launch pad.

looking for a ts808 or maxon od9

• Members

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG

10833_1213278463751_1582475810_555905_10

10833_1213278623755_1582475810_555909_17

I need to sell this asap so I can get either the ampeg reverbrocket 212R (on Cl Might be gone soon!) or Crxsh's Rocker 30 combo, or one of the other really cool amps.

I will accept trades for tube amps

• Members

I've got all this stuff that has just been gathering dust. I don't need it, but surely someone does. All patch cables are Hosa - small molded plastic ones still in the package. Project neck from a 'Carlson' strat. Tortoise Tele pickguard from a newer MIM - I bought a 'US Standard' replacement and it fit right on...so that should tell you what it will or will not fit. It has scratches from picking...it is a pickguard. Korg GA40 tuner...Like new. All papers and yada yada. MAKE AN OFFER ON ANYTHING HERE. I'm open to just about anything, and mainly just want this stuff gone...it's just been sitting around forever. PM me with any questions.

DSCN3046.jpg

DSCN3047.jpg

DSCN3048.jpg

• Members

Line 6 MM4. Adaptor included. $150.

digitech digiverb. $60.

fulltone fat boost. V1, grey. $100.

wren and cuff red camel. anderton TSF/way huge red llama clone. very early model, serial no. 14: wide box; silver racing stripe. looks cool, sounds cooler. $125.

boss ds-1. you know what it is. $25.

mojohand copperhead. dual boost. w/ box. $150.

dod fx96. analog delay toanz on teh cheepz. same chip as the boss dm-2, reportedly. $60.

boss hm-2. great wall-of-shoegaze dirtbox. beat up and missing a knob, but works just fine. $50.

smart people factory ego booster. clean boost pedal with onboard tone control. huge boost (+25 db), huge tonal range. tone pot can be switched off for transparent boost. $100.

boss bd-2. you know what this is. cosmetically beat, works perfectly. $50.

FEELER SPAM: 1969 fender twin reverb. original speakers, trannies, etc. master volume seems to have been added, but disconnected. toured EXTENSIVELY; as such, it's really, really banged up. also: non-working. not entirely sure what's wrong with it, but it's most likely the output transformer. LOCAL sale only; willing to meet within one hour's drive

• Members

IMG_0626.jpg

Ebow Plus w/ everything - $55 shipped and paypal'd CONUS

IMG_0628.jpg

BROKEN Verbzilla - Dock probably still works (it passes signal), but either doesn't pass signal or passes somewhat hissy signal with no actual reverb when engaged. $25

Looking For

Xotic RC Booster

Analog delays

not much else, but try me :)

• Members

Need to move two poop-hot Teles, LOTS more pix & details available via PM - MAKE ME AN OFFER:

1) CIJ 'Q serial' Antigua Telecaster - - - Really fine Telecaster. Perfect example of what Fender Japan has been doing so right all these years! Neck isn't too thick, isn't too thin. Currently set up for 11s. Excellent condition - play wear, but has no damage. Anyone who knows me can vouch that this has been my '#1' for the last ~3yrs.

Looking for $800 shipped

antigua_a.JPG

antigua_b&w.jpg

2) 2000 G&L ASAT Special - - - Guitar is in great shape, but has been played (no signs of abuse, frets are still near-perfect, but its not a case queen). Currently set up with .11s & has ZERO issues. I recently replaced the output jack with a fresh one (correct part, even ordered it from G&L) b/c the tension was low on the old one & I use a heavy cable. REALLY a wonderful player. Neck is perfect - great example of what folks love in a G&L! Includes original case.

SOLD

Also, I have this killer little Roland Spirit 10A amp - best little S.S. cereal box amp I've heard - built in drive is a hoot. Grab & go, no pedals needed. $50 shipped.

spirit_10a.JPG

And, as usual, check out the Sig for deals on Lava Cables, Bedroom Boards, DL4 Mods/DIY Kits, pedal repairs, rehousing, and on and on. . .

• Members

AVRI Jazzmaster in Ocean Turquoise Metallic - $1250 paypalled/shipped

I might be open to straight trades for higher end acoustics or possibly a Rickenbacker.

Completely stock... never felt a need to change anything. Comes with stock Fender case and all the goodies. Currently set up with .11s. A couple of very minor dings and play wear, but I would say 9/10 condition. Comes with stock Fender hardshell case and all of the original hangtags.

jazz1.jpg

jazz2.jpg

jazz3.jpg

Boss BD-2 $55

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl $200

Archived