Screw writing music.....

Sad Darwin

• Members

screw using this forum for its intended purpose....

lets just act as if everyone posting on here are losers, despite our 8,000 posts, and then say we are "leaving" this online forum for a week.

sharing information/discussing guitar equipment on a forum doesn't really prevent someone from writing music. if you have to take a week off of an online forum to accomplish something, YOU have the problem.

• Members

screw using this forum for its intended purpose....

lets just act as if everyone posting on here are losers, despite our 8,000 posts, and then say we are "leaving" this online forum for a week.

sharing information/discussing guitar equipment on a forum doesn't really prevent someone from writing music. if you have to take a week off of an online forum to accomplish something, YOU have the problem.

this coming from someone who lives in Iowa.... you can't be trusted :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Been recording/experimenting with sounds about 5 hours a day almost every day for the last week and a half. That's going to increase in the next few weeks, as ideas seem to come easier the more I'm actually working on stuff/putting myself in the head space to.

Notes from the front:

- The Freqbox is my best friend. With the envelope control, depending on strength of input, I've gotten it to "whine" out drones....... like it's mocking you :)

- Battery 3 solves all of life's problems. Whenever something isn't working, but it's close to the sound in my head, I just end up re-sampling it and shaping/processing it in Battery.

To anyone that this thread came across as a "{censored} you" to, it wasn't. It was more of a "{censored} me"/kick in the ass. I only post at work now. Peace be with you my effecty brethren :)

Archived