Sanford&Sonny Bluebeard Fuzz

downer01

• Members

Its really a great fuzz man.
I had it up for trade a while back and was suprised that it didn't really get much attention. But that's fine, its a great pedal and I def don't mind hanging onto it.

I don't even know if the guy still makes these.
I bought mine from one of the guys in Kylesa who was selling some of his gear

• Members

I knew he was a bassist so that's why I assumed it was possibly modeled after the black muff.

Regardless though its a good fuzzbox.

Anyone know if he's still making these?

Yup still being made.

The BB predates the stupid prices of even the green Russians so it would have been silly to clone a pedal that you couldn't give away.

• Members

ehem.

homewreker im not sure if you know this but i bought Dr. Dooms off him. that son of a bitch is {censored}ing amazing. i love it with bass but with a guitar and hittin it with my HBE power screamer its {censored}ing EPIC. shook my krank 4x12 off my randall 2x12 + 1x15 the first night i had it.

giggled my ass off and cashed another beer

edit: im still waiting on my conformation for my second one to be built after a few months of waiting. should i e mail him agian?

• Members

ehem.

homewreker im not sure if you know this but i bought Dr. Dooms off him. that son of a bitch is {censored}ing amazing. i love it with bass but with a guitar and hittin it with my HBE power screamer its {censored}ing EPIC. shook my krank 4x12 off my randall 2x12 + 1x15 the first night i had it.

giggled my ass off and cashed another beer

edit: im still waiting on my conformation for my second one to be built after a few months of waiting. should i e mail him agian?

I can't believe he sold his, I'm going to have to have a word with him.

Archived