How the Pittsburgh Penguins really won the Cup

Parah Salin

• Members

{censored} colorado...jesus christ if another piss poor {censored}ing team wins another stanley cup (devils, hurricanes, avalanche, canadiens, lighting, penquins) I'm going to {censored}ing blow up a tree and help accelerate global warming so no one can play hockey any more {censored} my life

• Members

Colorado is close, the following things need to happen first though:

- Foote needs to retire to free up cap space

- Salei needs to be traded to free up cap space and bring in some more young talent

- Liles needs to step up his game or be traded

- Hejduk needs to stop wasting the last of his peak years in the IR

- More money thrown into the training/coaching staff to further develop the young talent we already have at the minor league level

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if the Avalanche tried to strike a deal with the Kings for Frolov. He could be a great addition and he's worth just as much as one and a half Salei's or a whole Liles. The Kings don't want Frolov anymore and Salei and Liles are just expensive backups in case the starting 6 D get hurt.

• Members

{censored} colorado...jesus christ if another piss poor {censored}ing team wins another stanley cup (devils, hurricanes, avalanche, canadiens, lighting, penquins) I'm going to {censored}ing blow up a tree and help accelerate global warming so no one can play hockey any more {censored} my life

Someones team isn't doing well :poke:

• Members

Colorado is close, the following things need to happen first though:

- Foote needs to retire to free up cap space

-
Salei needs to be traded to free up cap space and bring in some more young talent

-
Liles needs to step up his game or be traded

- Hejduk needs to stop wasting the last of his peak years in the IR

- More money thrown into the training/coaching staff to further develop the young talent we already have at the minor league level

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if the Avalanche tried to strike a deal with the Kings for Frolov. He could be a great addition and he's worth just as much as one and a half Salei's or a whole Liles. The Kings don't want Frolov anymore and Salei and Liles are just expensive backups in case the starting 6 D get hurt.

Especially those 2, holy {censored}, liles is brutal this year. If they struck a deal for frolov my pants would be tight, duchene and frolov on a line together, could work.

Archived