READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 4-5-10

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:snax::cop::wave:

I have a very clean 1965 vintage Fender Mustang neck I recently purchased on Ebay. Great condition for a 45 year old neck, but chunkier and with more of a "U" profile than I'd prefer. Considering trade offers for a similar 24" scale Mustang / Duo Sonic / Musicmaster neck (MIA / CIJ); would definitely prefer a thin C profile, A or B width.

Drop me a PM if you have a proposal. :)

Headstock.jpg

Headstockrear.jpg

Neck1.jpg

NeckDateStamp.jpg

• Members

Feeler:

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

My custom built SUF muff. This Muff was a collaboration with me and Matt (the builder) to be the perfect Triangle muff. what we came up with is the smoothest and most clear sounding fuzz I've ever heard while still maintaining the Muffs edge. Absolutely gorgeous low gain tones and monstrous hi gain with a huge bottom end without much of a mid scoop to it at all. I have used it for all of my out of the house jamming and have taken well care of it.

I really don't want to sell this but i have a once in a lifetime deal coming up and i really don't want to miss out on it. This is a #2 of 3 deal here. No more of these will likely ever will be made. So jump on this while you can and avoid the waitlist and get what's still the very best true to spec triangle muff out there. Hurry up before I change my mind.

I also have some gut shots if people want them.

looking for $170 shipped and paypal'd to the lower 48.

:wave:

• Members

$270 siihp'd/ppg'd to con-us

3m93p43of5Q35X25R5a3uc9d3215ba96116.jpg

$170 - s/p to con us. works great, just not like i remembered, so yeah, its yours.

IMG_0169.jpg

$175 s/p'd con-us

37f4f61f.jpg

BJFE Folk Fuzz 3.5 build kit. make an offer

IMG_0048.jpg

EQD DT v2: 140 s/p'd

DSCN4111.jpg

and its quite possible that i'll be selling my empress trem this week, if you want to get in early.

• Members

For Sale/Trade:

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay ($230)

Boutique Inspired pedals:

Dynamic Red Distortion - ($100)

Purple Fuzz - ($100)

assembly2.jpg

finishedclones.jpg

PM me for details, offers , questions etc.

• Members

I have two things for sale. Prices include worldwide shipping with tracking.

1) Vexter Fuzz Factory. In great condition--just a bit of dust and one scratch on the side, as far as I can tell. $145. Price includes worldwide shipping with tracking.

669rmp.jpg

2) A pair of Fender AVRI Jazzmaster pickups out of my Thin Skin. $55.

eipeue.jpg

2n7k01f.jpg

Thanks! :)

• Members

up for sale is my vintage Musicman RD- 50 combo amplifier. This baby might be the cleanest example you will ever see of this 30 year old amp, it has 2 channels, clean (solidstate preamp) for those classic super clean Fender bell tones, and dirty channel (tube preamp) for nice medium gain crunch. The power section is 2 6L6's. The amp has spring reverb and comes with the footswitch (that usually is missing when you can actually find one of these) that controls reverb and channel switching. It has the original 12 inch speaker which sounds fantastic, it has a speaker out if you want to drive a cab and a line out for recording. This is a very loud 50 watts and is a fantastic platform for pedals (this is why I got the amp!) This has been my #1 gigging amp for a while now, small, light and ballsy for sure! Some numbskull used a template and white spray paint to put their name on the bottom of the amp, probably would come off with some mineral spirits and a rag, just never cared that much because you can't see it on the bottom. Hoping for a Denver local sale, $550 cash, or paypal if you want it shipped we could split the cost.

DSCN1227.jpg

DSCN1228.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

I am moving some stuff to fund an amp I have my eye on so...up for sale is a Electro-Harmonix Tube Zipper Distortion/Envelope Filter/Insanity Machine. This pedal has at it's heart, a pair of 12AX7 tubes that act as a preamp that adds amazing presence to your guitar signal, it is capable of slight overdrive through very high gain in a "normal" sense of those words. If you engage the envelope filter and play around with the Tron and Trill modes you can get amazing Funk/Jam band envelope filter tones....from Jerry Garcia to P-Funk all the way to self-oscillation space ship freak-out sounds. It comes with the box, papers and original power supply. This is amazing, but I don't use it much in my current band so I need the pedal board real estate, go for over $200 new, get mine for $135 shipped/paypal'd I've had it for about 2 months so this is a great deal... . check out the demo....

tubezipper003.jpg

• Members

I want iPods - either 120gb or 160gb

Will build 2 Headed Monsterpiece as trade for one :D

Also... do you need some high gain BC108's ??? well here you go :D

These average 500 - 600 hfe and I am selling lots of 50 for $30.00 shipped to USA (add $2.00 for Canada, and $5.00 for overseas shipping)

I probably have 2 or 3 lots I can sell.

BC108.jpg

• Members

I have a bunch of itunes gift cards I got for Christmas, but I have little use for them as I prefer vinyl/cd and do not have a touch or iphone to buy apps for.

I have 5 cards that each have $10 on them and i am selling them for $8.50 each or $40 for all of them (including pay pal and shipping, but I figure i will just email you the codes).

I am interested in pedals as well, so please let me know if you are interested in trades!

• Members

HELP ME PAY OFF MY CREDIT CARD!!!

MKS Pedal Pad - Slightly bigger than a PT2 - $70- carpet is in great shape, we split shipping

Catalinbread Hyperpak - $100 comes with box and static bag

Korg DTR-1 Rackmount Tuner - $100

Rocktron Hush Super C Noise Reduction - $80 power supply included

Guyatone Microtuner - $50

Zvex Vexter Box of Metal - $150

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail - $80 big box version with blue led, comes with original box

Redbear MK 120 head - this thing is a beast, super clean w/ point to point hand wiring, just retubed with very low hours on them, make offer

'93 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite w/hsc - $650 I have lots of pics, just PM me

Digitech Whammy II - $200 comes with original box, manual, and power supply

Ruby 6L6 matched duet tubes - never used $20

Digitech Vocal 300 - Used for about 10 minutes and then put in closet for last 2 years. Paid $300, Make an offer

Boss DD-6 - $80 comes with original box and manual

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 #18 - Make offer

SHO Clone - made by forumite

Pedaltrain PT2 w/SC - got this during the TF Valentines sale - velcro applied but never had any pedals mounted to it. Make offer

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. Not interested in any trades unless you have a Pog2 or delay w/ tap tempo. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. I would prefer to do paypal gift (see my good trades) but if you're not comfortable then we can do regular paypal.

• Members

Eventide Timefactor Delay- $360 shipped

-The best delay pedal on the planet... Does it all; looper, dual delay times, midi, presets, etc

QP-Eventide-TimeFactor.jpg

ADA Flanger- $300 shipped

-Early 90's version... The best flanger I have ever heard!! In excellent shape

ada_flanger.jpg

Whammy WH-1- $600 shipped

- Vintage WH-1 Whammy in very good condition.. The reissue can't come close!

digitech_wh1_whammy.gif

Zvex Seek Wah- $280 shipped

-Contains a 60's wah pedal inductor controlled by an analog sequencer, with up to eight separate steps available, controlled by eight separate knobs.

804bc8d0cac84d621307f91a0481cd08.image.2

DOD 575 Flanger- $60 shipped

-80's flanger with the SAD chip, sounds really good!

e0359_1.jpg

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Monarch

This is an excellent OD/Distortion pedal that emulates the Orange Graphic MKII amplifier. Controls include bass, treble, gain, and level. Works equally well as a low gain booster with EQ control or a distortion pedal for primary tone shaping. $110

P1010924.jpg

• Members

FS:

I've fallen in love with a new amp & need to move my YBA-1 quickly in order to snatch it up!!!

This Traynor is a real sweetheart & has been one of my main amps for the last few years. I hate to see it go, but ALL of my amps are big/heavy/loud & I really need to pick up something small. . .

I've done a 3-prong conversion (documented, happy to send over pix if interested) & fresh filter caps (not shown in pix). Idles quiet, pots all work perfectly, has all the original Philips branded Mullard pres + a pair of nice old Siemens or Tesla (I just don't remember, but will look later) EL-34s.

:lol:

Looking for $550 shipped. . .and would have to be a quick deal. :thu:

yba-1_a.JPG

yba-1_guts.JPG

yba-1_detail.JPG

yba-1_mustard.JPG

MIJ Boss DD-3 - GREAT sounding early DD-3 w/ the wide chip. Circuit is clean & in great shape, none of the typical DD-2/DD-3 issues w/ caps, etc. Usual dings & scrapes, but not beat. $135 shipped

mij_dd-3_a.JPG

mij_dd-3_b.JPG

NEW Lava Retro-Coil in SEXY BOBBY D PURPLE!!! - $64.95 shipped (free S&H!)

RCoilP.jpg

FT:

I have a set of AVRI '57/'62 pickups in my Strat right now & I'm curious to try a set of Lace pickups or something else - hit me with offers!

Also, I'm looking for a 25k VP Jr. Currently have the 250k model, would be open to trades or outright buy-age.

• Members

Zildjian ZBT 18" Crash and Chine ~ $OLD PENDING PAYMENT

Sabian B8 Hi Hats ~ $40 shipped

IMG_1588.jpg

Early 80's Ibanez Roadstar II RS530 ~ $300 shipped

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

Early 80's Squire Strat w/ vintage hotrails and locking tuners ~ $OLD

IMG_1564.jpg

Silversun Pickups Swoon Vinyl (unopened 180g) ~ will trade for other vinyl

IMG_1587.jpg

Nike Brut Dunks, worn once size 10 ~ $50 shipped

IMG_1589.jpg

Nike red/grey Dunks, never worn size 10 ~ $OLD

IMG_1590.jpg

Utica & I Foreign Bodies EP ~ $6 shipped

IMG_1559.jpg

*PM me for more info/pics! Thanks! :wave:

• Members

Mint condition items looking for a good home!

Interfax Harmonic Percolaotr; Chuck Collins Version...brand new Perc that looks and sounds just like the original. Comes with Instruction sheet and business card. Sorry, not box because it did not come with one. $200 shipped to the lower 48.

Current20Board-2.jpg

Dunlop QZ-1 Q Zone...the old, discontinued grey one with box, & destructions. $70 shipped to the lower 48

MXR SmartGate...the old, discontinued black one with box, & destructions.

$70 shipped to the lower 48.

Check SIG for pictures.

• Members

USA only, Paypal only, shipping included yadda yadda yadda

Spring cleaning time...

Tech 21 Boost RVB $110 NEW (stock photo used), feet are off and velcro applied. I spent about 4 hours with it, initially loved it, but I guess just like Trem and Phaser, Reverb just isn't for me. Comes with all the goodies form Tech 21.

boostrvb.jpg

Archived