Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a blend pedal that will mix a straight signal with a pedal in a fx loop

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a blend pedal that will mix a straight signal with a pedal in a fx loop

im thinking about experimenting..so a blend pedal with an fx loop.

so I want to shoot a straight signal through and blend in any amount of chorus, flange, whatever so Im guessing the loop pedal will need an fx loop.

thanks all
    OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Bargeconcepts VB-JR. Amazing quality, does it's job perfectly. The innards are a work of art.

It's pretty much essential to my entire rig now.

Problem is it might be iffy to find one now since Barge has apparently gone MIA
    Good deals with:
    sh333, murch33, english_bob, dakirby, awscheibe1126, mischultz

Comment

Morley FX blender can also do that.
      Good deals with - rocket34bg, theweight

Originally Posted by Zachman

I am nice to people here on the forum. What did I say HERE that wasn't nice?

Originally Posted by robeendey

i am dumber now for joining this board. you guys are pretty ill informed on technology of pedals.

Comment

Boss LS-2?
        Good deals: WAWBanks, AimmarCair, MPH, Eshu, AidyCM, Daysofspeed, Arcaneaether, ChuckNorris1982, Snufkino x2, Sikor, Jakkeh, Aksman, Messiah, Barnaby Hardly, Raelm (eBay), Ex-Cowboy, Zoidberg (eBay), MaximusBassMan, SG1, The P-ManBlogMusicFormerly known as Mike_Muse_Rage

Comment

Boss LS-2?

yeah i like the LS2 for mixing two loops, not sure if that's what your after though
          Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Xotic X-Blender?
            www.myspace.com/resistorrock
            SPAM shipped & pp'd CONUS: Psilocybe Phaser-$100
            Good deals with: aporcelainsky, cmog, KRAA!!, rokket2005, box handler, Drifter182, solewheelin, teletaylor, ispunk, boytbpc

Comment

?
              Originally posted by Anderton
              This thread was just reported for trolling. But, it should have been reported for exceptionally dumb trolling. Due to failing to comply with that technicality, it won't be deleted.

Comment

I think this is what you're looking for:

http://www.radialeng.com/re-bigshot-mix.htm

These are a few of my favorite things...
                Gibson | Fender | Orange | Mad Professor
                The Colour Red

Comment

i think toneczar has 1 as well
                  Originally Posted by Brother_Budro

Surely mike's (from Incubus) board is different than the one that is on guitar geek now

Originally Posted by iamthearm

I always imagined he just played through a giant tribal tattoo.

good deals - cleverbastid, echoes22, openE, pwrightmd, SharkMinusBear, this1smyne, CrystalLake
                  Formerly known as robjrussell

I'M SELLING ALL MY GEAR!!!! - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2#post43933242

Comment

Morley Fx blender. Wounded Paw made a similar design in a smaller enclosure. (I have the Morley, it works great, but it's bigger than a boat)
                    My Non-Band: http://soundcloud.com/mmm-19
                    Good dealin' with: who235, ialum, Ivlark, Devi, Ampman 1989, Tengo, Pissdrunx and KAZ2550

Comment

a volume pedal and a lil creative connecting can do the trick.
                      you just need to be able to handle 2 outputs.
                      good deals with: jhamnett, needleTOink, Anderer, Used666, TheLemon, hasblueshoes, kstrat62

Originally Posted by Kaddish Poznan

Yo, dawg, I herd you liek pedalboard
                      so I put a pedalboard on your pedalboard so you can pedalboard while you pedalboard

Comment

LS-2 for non-boutique
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        {www.dronecloud.org}
                        {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

i've had the Barge Concepts VFB-2, has the single fx loop with a blend knob but also has a variable feedback control in that loop aswell. you would probably like that a lot Seif, but for simplicty i'd like to get a VB-jr if they came up.

on the cheap, i got one made by www.this1ismyne.com - it's a guy who hangs at the TGP forums mostly (although he has posted here before) and does custom loopers and expression controls for DL-4 and whatnot. very cool, simple, sturdy and cheap alternative.

in action:
                          ">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
                          Youtube Pedal Vids
                          For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                          ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                          Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                          Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

This is the exact pedal you are looking for:

http://members.shaw.ca/lauriepedals/products

It's the 2nd pedal listed on the page.
                            good deals with: rubenlopez, scottish_sd, vash_08

Comment

This is the exact pedal you are looking for:

http://members.shaw.ca/lauriepedals/products

It's the 2nd pedal listed on the page.

that could be it thanks dude.

xblender looks good too
                              OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

Working...
                              X