is there a blend pedal that will mix a straight signal with a pedal in a fx loop

• Members

im thinking about experimenting..so a blend pedal with an fx loop.

so I want to shoot a straight signal through and blend in any amount of chorus, flange, whatever so Im guessing the loop pedal will need an fx loop.

thanks all

• Members

Bargeconcepts VB-JR. Amazing quality, does it's job perfectly. The innards are a work of art.

It's pretty much essential to my entire rig now.

Problem is it might be iffy to find one now since Barge has apparently gone MIA

• Members

i've had the Barge Concepts VFB-2, has the single fx loop with a blend knob but also has a variable feedback control in that loop aswell. you would probably like that a lot Seif, but for simplicty i'd like to get a VB-jr if they came up.

on the cheap, i got one made by www.this1ismyne.com - it's a guy who hangs at the TGP forums mostly (although he has posted here before) and does custom loopers and expression controls for DL-4 and whatnot. very cool, simple, sturdy and cheap alternative.

in action:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

I have one of these. Again, it's one of those pedals I'm surprised I don't see people talking about more often.

The cool thing with the Enveloope is that you control the amount of signal going to the effects loop with your playing dynamics - pick harder and you get more effected signal and less direct signal. Pick softer and you get less effects and more "straight" signal. And with the flip of a toggle switch, you can reverse that, so that playing softly gives you more effect and playing hard gives you less effect... and of course, you can adjust the sensitivity of the pedal to suit your own picking style. Cool stuff! :phil:

• Members

The cool thing with the Enveloope is that you control the amount of signal going to the effects loop with your
playing dynamics
- pick harder and you get more effected signal and less direct signal. Pick softer and you get less effects and more "straight" signal. And with the flip of a toggle switch, you can reverse that, so that playing softly gives you more effect and playing hard gives you less effect... and of course, you can adjust the sensitivity of the pedal to suit your own picking style. Cool stuff! :phil:

I really want to try one of those with a pitch-shifter in the loop.

Sustain that morphs into harmony as it fades.

Yummy.

Archived