lol919

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol919

Fender/Gibson - Pedals - Vox AC30
    Please read my posts as if Bill Cosby were speaking directly to you.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Gear Selloff: Best Offer Accepted.

oh god, not again.
    Originally Posted by stjames

you think if we sold everything we had, cars included, we could afford a dumble?

bandcamp
    myspace
    tumblr

Comment

The 919 has been out for a while.

As you can see, it's almost the same as a 616, but the bypass switch is on the top, all the knobs are at the bottom and almost all the writing is upside down apart from "919".

The hype is TOTALLY worth it.
      Live Gutiars: Hagström Viking with Bigsby, Hagström Super Swede
      Amp: Vox AC30CCH w/ Avatar 2x12 (15w Weber Blue Dogs)
      EFX: T1M Mini Buffer>Loopmaster A/B Switcher [A:Barber Half Gainer, B:Barber Dirty Bomb]>Cusack More Louder>Loopmaster 4 Loop Switcher [1:PitchFactor, 2:Strymon Lex, 3:MXR Flanger, 4:TimeFactor]>Echo Park

Razorblade Monalisa @ Facebook

Comment

what a champ.
        Fender/Gibson - Pedals - Vox AC30
        Please read my posts as if Bill Cosby were speaking directly to you.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Gear Selloff: Best Offer Accepted.

Comment

The 919 has been out for a while.

As you can see, it's almost the same as a 616, but the bypass switch is on the top, all the knobs are at the bottom and almost all the writing is upside down apart from "919".

The hype is TOTALLY worth it.

Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

The prototype I got from Malekko sounded really good, but it's not really my kind of think so I might put it up on ebay soon.
            Originally Posted by Crxsh

Jesus loves a tasty muff.

Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

And wiklund is smart, i'm in agreement with him.

Good deals: Kranak, solewheelin, sixstringshaggy, ZepFuzz05, RockDaJoJo, red_riviera, StratAtak83, Hanglow, woolyh

Comment

Working...
            X