Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod remote in footpedal

Hi there - I am wondering if its possible to house the controls for an ipod remote inside a simple footswitch. I would like to be able to control the 'play/pause' function via a footswitch but I don't know how to build one.

Its one for the ipod classic which you attach to the headphone jack not a wireless one like you can get now.

Anyone know if its possible? I'm guessing its just a soldering job....

Probably
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Probably

Er... thanks.

Anyone else?

Comment

Yes.
        Originally Posted by conky

Yeah, it was great, have you seen the one where he shoves a screwdriver handle up his urethra?

Originally Posted by joeydahlia

hahahaha..it's ok..I am better now .... I took my meds...

Originally Posted by Anderton

This thread was just reported for trolling. But, it should have been reported for exceptionally dumb trolling. Due to failing to comply with that technicality, it won't be deleted.

Comment

Genius idea
          Good deals with: Snufkino, IVIARK, joshp13589, MPH, Hides-His-Eyes, robw, ChuckNorris1982, HeartfeltDawn, Woolyh, SimplyBen, Astatine, Chugs, JDE, Gambit, theboywho

Comment

worth a shot. go buy one of those headphone jack remote things for like 20 bucks, open it up and look at the pcb. you might be able to solder some leads from a pedal housing to that...not sure it it would work though.

Comment

probably just the matter of putting it in an enclosure with a couple momentary switches.

But yeah, just rip one apart, and see where the switches connect to.

Comment

I guarantee Tape could do it.
                THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

I guarantee Jesus could do it.
                  Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                  Trade References

Comment

Shouldn't be too difficult. As said above, it would just be momentary switches.
                    www.noisemakereffects.com

Boutique, hand-built pedals and amplifiers!

Noisemaker Effects
                    Twitter||Facebook

Comment

Working...
                    X