READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-20-10

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pedals:

Boss AW3 - Like new in box - $75

Keeley DS1 - Like new in box - $100

Keeley compressor - Like new in box - $200

Analogman KoT v4, with dipswitch mod - like new! in box - $400

True bypass looper, 3 loops - $55

Roland EV5 Expression - $50

Other guitar stuff:

40 Right angle George L ends, 30 ft of cabling - $180

Voodoo Labs PP2+ - Like new, in box - $150

Axcess GRX4 - $200

-- All prices include shipping, but not PP... either pay as gift, or you cover the fees... --

-- I'll also trade for an Atomic active cab, or nice mic preamps, or mics... not interested in any guitar pedals though (thanks AxeFX :D )

Here's some bandwidth friendly pictures, higher quality pics available on request!

182749d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182750d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182751d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-

182752d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182753d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182754d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-

182755d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182758d1279120033t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-182760d1279120085t-fs-tons-guitar-stuff-

• Members

35113_824931828080_23923904_44289184_834

barge concepts BP-1 $140

lofi loop junky $240

HBE germania treble booster $95

Ghost Echo $135

37746_824937082550_23923904_44289387_725

37913_824936473770_23923904_44289367_284

1940's Kay Archtop $325

I really hate to let this one go, but I get a lot more use out of my Harmony Hollywood archtop so this one has to go. It plays beautifully. If you don't like a fat neck, it's not for you. It sounds great, oozes mojo.

all prices shipped to US.

I don't get on here too often so the best way to reach me is biggermuff at aol dot com.

Not really looking for any trades in particular but it never hurts to ask.

Guest Guest

Keeler Kick - incredibly versatile fuzz, from all out roar to fuzzy OD to weird velcro. excellent condition, velcro'd, w/box. $190

MJM China Fuzz - older large-box, foot-switchable mid-scoop. some chips in the paint. $145

Hartman Analog Flanger - modded to externalize the clock-time internal trimmer (top-mounted) for flange sounds from BF-2 to Electric Mistress. $270

Creation Audio Labs MK 4.23 Boost - a couple scratches, velcro'd, functions perfectly. $110

Pigtronix Mothership - some scratches on the bottom plate, otherwise in very good condition. w/box, paperwork, adapter. $320

Fulltone Soulbender - later version with the internal trimpot. Velcro'd. $199

Mr. Sage's Black Pearl Distortion w/mids-switch - clone of the original swollen pickle, sounds a hell of a lot better than the current production pickles to my ears. Discontinued. $170

Bixonic Expandora - Works great MOST of the time, but there's a bad solder joint somewhere in there that can cause a weird crackle. Price reflects that. Discontinued. w/box $90

Maxon AF-9 - Auto-filter, get some sweet Garcia-esque sounds and beyond. like-new, w/box and paperwork $140

Power Attenuator - 16ohm 100 watt with line-out. $190

4ms Stereo Panneur - two inputs, two outputs, two sets of tremulus lune controls, panning capabilities or run them into one another for double-LFO, all analog. $199

Euthymia ICBM - $90

Sitori Sonics Brownies and Cream - another very touch-sensitive drive unit, this one more Marshally. $120

And a Laney TT50 1x12 combo - It works great, beats a lot of Marshalls I've played, just never use the damn thing. Made in the UK, no issues. Inquire within.

And a Lefty Alvarez Acoustic w/hardshell case - $175 plus shipping

• Members

DSC_2290.jpg

DSC_2296.jpg

DSC_2308.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

Low SN Empress trem from the very first shipment (pre-ordered): $200 PP'd and shipped

Mint DMM: $220 PP'd and shipped

Small Clone (works perfect): $35 PP'd and shipped

Need money quick so no trades

EDIT: Oh and this... Voodoo V-Plex 100 with matching 4x12 and flight case

DSC_0278.jpg

$1500 + whatever the shipping and paypal costs will be... price is firm because it's really cheap.

Or I can meet you somewhere in the southeast (alabama/north florida/GA/TN)

• Members

100_3670.jpg

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

PhaseOne Fuzzymoto - heavily modded fuzz face. there were only 40 of these pedals ever made. this is #40/40 so it's pretty darn collectible! - $125

Bob Burt Overdrive - minty condition - $200

BJFE Candy Apple Fuzz - crazy, crazy fuzz - $475

DAM Meathead - rare hammer grey finish - sold!

Whammy WH-1 - I will not be sad to see this go. This is my backup, and it is an epic pedal - $550

Green Sovtek Big Muff - wall of fuzz, awesome pedal, no battery door - $275

Vintage Vox Tone Bender - insanely cool vintage box, especially with a boost in front of it - $550

100_3677.jpg

DMM - a little dusty in the pic - $275

Big Muff - Tone Bypass ala Billy Corgan, pretty beat up - sold!

Prices are LOW and therefore FIRM. Paypal gift is preferred. Shipping is included to Con US only!

I know the economy is tough, so I'll take partial trades, but the trade values of the pedals is obviously higher.

As far as trades, I'm looking for: pt-pro ata case, jack deville pedals, Telenordia TA-100, soul sonic four banger, greedtone overdrive, lovepedal kalamazoo, strymon reverb or delay, coily cords, and/or lava mini RIGHT ANGLE cable kits.

• Members

I've got three pedals for trade.

DOD FX25B Envelope Filter

Ibanez DE7 Echo/Delay

Ibanez PM7 Phase Modulator

p1017204.jpg

...all three pedals are in good condition. I dig all three and I'm not desperate to trade them off, but I figured I'd see what else is out there. I'm not looking for anything in particular, except maybe a Boss SYB-3. Other than that, let me know what you've got. I'm into anything cool, odd, noisy, etc.

Boss HM-2 SOLD!

• Members

Lovetone Cheese Source - $1050 shipped

-Both the Big Cheese and Brown Source in one pedal. The coolest fuzz and overdrive pedals in one!

cheesesource_small.jpg

Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo- $170 shipped

-Like new, easily the best sounding tremolo pedal I have ever used. No volume drop, true bypass, and great tone!

default.jpg

Line 6 M9 with EX-1 Expression pedal- $360 shipped

-Like new in the original box, with the AC adapter, all paperwork, and the Line 6 EX-1 Expression pedal.

0.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah- $280 shipped

-Contains a 60's wah pedal inductor controlled by an analog sequencer, with up to eight separate steps available, controlled by eight separate knobs.

804bc8d0cac84d621307f91a0481cd08.image.2

SKB PS15 Powered Pedalboard- $120 shipped

-Like new SKB pedal board with built in power supply. Comes with the heavy duty nylon bag and all the adapters. You can power 6 pedals, or more with a daisy chain (ie: Boss TU-2)

PS15-2.jpg

DOD 575 Flanger- $60 shipped

-80's flanger with the SAD chip, sounds really good!

e0359_1.jpg

1978 Fender Stratocaster with original hard case - $1800 shipped

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2641013

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Blackout Effectors Musket v1. Great condition - number 170ish so it's one of the last few v1s. $130

8-22-09005.jpg

Whetstone is not for sale.

DE7 - works perfectly, no switch issues or anything like that. $50

IMG_0057.jpg

1980 Deluxe Electric Mistress w/ Davis Mod *BROKEN* - bought this direct from Davis a while back and FedEx broke it. He said he it shouldn't be a problem to fix it - but in the mean time I decided I didn't like flangers that much, so I never got around to it. Just seeing if anyone is interested in it...

IMG_0058.jpg

1st gen PSP with custom firmware - anybody want one??? I also have a few games and whatnot - shoot me a pm if interested.

IMG_0060.jpg

Not looking for trades - been buying things and need to replenish the bank account.

• Members

Up for sale is my Custom Skinpimp MKIII I got from Ryan a year ago. It's in a funky 70's themed enclosure with two unbranded (Japanese OC-75's) transistors and a Mullard red dot 080 (Mil spec OC 84).This thing is tuned like an absolute monster at high gain settings with a fair amount of clean up available when needed. It also comes with the box and bag and other misc stuff that originally came with. I really don't want to sell this but I have a once in a lifetime deal coming up and I really need some funds for it. So please help a brother out. :)

P1000038.jpg

P1000041.jpg

I'm looking to get $275 shipped plus paypal from this. I'll also take more pictures if people need them.

If my prices are too high for you, please feel free to make an offer. But please be gentle...;)

• Members

I'm looking for a simple Tremolo pedal (no tap tempo needed here)

email/PM the usual info: model, condition, asking price.

Thanks.

**EDIT** The only trem I can think of that I'm NOT interested in is the EH Pulsar Trem. I just sold mine (just too sensitive/experimental for me).

Archived