UK / Euro Weekly spam thread 7-20-10

Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey guys,

As i'm trying to bump up my funds before I hit Copenhagen on a 5 month uni exchange, i'm selling off some gear that I've not really got a use for.

PreSonus Inspire Firewire Audio Interface

screenshot20100721at220.png

Bought from Music Radar classified forum a few months ago and barely seen ANY use. Still has protective stickers on. Included is all relevant software (unused, except the Mac installer that can be reused), firewire cable and of course the interface itself.

It's great for home recordings, whether it be full band stuff or just little noodles.

• Members

FS

EHX Microsynth

EHX Little Big muff

EHX Holy Grail+

TC Electronics Vintage Compressor

Seymour Duncan Lil '59 Tele Bridge

Morley Classic Wah

Kent Armstrong Tele Neck

Tonerider Tele Neck

Epiphone Valve Junior with Voxy Turretboard.com board and Hammond Output transformer

• Members

Stuff I have for trade, all fully working and in great shape:

ZVex Octane III

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion

Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport

Stuff I'm looking for:

Whetstone Phaser

Malekko 616

Earthquaker Hummingbird II

• Members

Boss RV-3- One of my favorite pedals, will definitely have another in the future. out of the 4 or 5 of these I've had, this one is in the best shape, really clean. Sold to Snare227

33ah4kw.jpg

Boss DC-2- My favorite Boss pedal, but I have entirely too many pedals and chorus pedals specifically. Missing a button cover, but that does not affect functionality at all. $155 Shipped CONUS

2mxeiyu.jpg

20pwjyr.jpg

Boss DM-100 delay machine- Awesome delay, uses the same Chips as the DM-2 just with a lot more options. tip of power switch has broken off, ehich is very common with these, it still works 100% and functions perfectly Great vintage delay that has some of the best oscillation I've ever heard. Reacd about it here $220 Shipped CONUS

908vu0.jpg

ndqy47.jpg

DOD DFX9 Delay- Has Purple LED's and a Boss power supply jack but no other modifications at all. Has a cool/dark/almost lofi sound to it and a cool infinite mode. $55 Shipped CONUS

256e4nl.jpg

25rja1g.jpg

SignalFlex DC Power Supply- Includes the unit and all 5 power cords. I've used this for a couple years with no issues at all. Great unit. $40 Shipped CONUS

2whdtp5.jpg

Mellowtone Melxowtone #33- I've had a lot of fun with this, but need to clear out everything $95 Shipped CONUS

iykj0z.jpg

noypgp.jpg

I will ship international, PM me to figure out shipping prices.

Thanks

Kevin

Archived