X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pick ups came in the mail today!

I cleaned up my guitar a bunch today. Washed and polished everything.

The pick ups will be put in tomorrow and pictures shall follow!

GFS Mean 90 in the bridge
    GFS Surf 90 in the neck

I'm recording some ideas to send to my friend, so there'll be some clips of them in a band setting
    spam:
    none at the moment

I am on the good traders list
    great deals with InertiacSKS, Misle, OldCrankyDouche, DigiTechRep, and more that I forgot about

If you don't like what I like, I don't like you. fight me.

....bump
    spam:
    none at the moment

I am on the good traders list
    great deals with InertiacSKS, Misle, OldCrankyDouche, DigiTechRep, and more that I forgot about

If you don't like what I like, I don't like you. fight me.

Comment

pics or no-one gives a ****************
      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

csb
        my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

Maybe just install them and do a clip. Otherwise, this thread is about tacos.
          I've sold to: stephen_b (now b_nehpets), tetaJ, 88mm, Billy Dee, michaellambson, zepsongs, easyliver, jlw001, frankie pajamas, blueballoon, orangekick, Cake Bakist, Bsc1307 - (good sellers): leer43, This1smyne, Anderer, bennintexas - (good traders): Techbrother, juice, TheCardiacKid, Gremson

BOTB Winner Best small Board- 2009

Comment

I've sold to: stephen_b (now b_nehpets), tetaJ, 88mm, Billy Dee, michaellambson, zepsongs, easyliver, jlw001, frankie pajamas, blueballoon, orangekick, Cake Bakist, Bsc1307 - (good sellers): leer43, This1smyne, Anderer, bennintexas - (good traders): Techbrother, juice, TheCardiacKid, Gremson

Comment

Comment

hmmm tacos

Comment

less about the pickups and more about the tacos.
                  For Trade or Sale: EHX Little Big Muff and BBE Free Fuzz (Si Fuzz Face clone). Make an offer. We'll haggle. It'll be good.
                  http://biblerants.blogspot.com/

Comment

I say taco you say taco
                    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

{} Most Recent Pedalboard Pic }{ Previously owned pedal list {}

Comment

PICS NAO!

Comment

I am ****************in seriously craving some fish tacos right now.
                          Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                          Trade References

Comment

jesus I'm hungry now...
                            Music n such

Comment

I am ****************in seriously craving some fish tacos right now.

We've done grilled fish tacos, but frying the tilapia was totally the way to go. Had to snap that pic a couple weeks ago for someone who'd never had one! Lightly frying the tortilla was also a great idea that my wife had - crispy yet still pliable (it helps that they're a corn/flour blend). Going to have them again tonight!
                              {} Most Recent Pedalboard Pic }{ Previously owned pedal list {}

Comment

Working...
                              X