Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Phish Concert Tomorrow

So monday and tuesday (August 9 & 10) Phish is playing in the small mountain town of Telluride Colorado and I got a free ticket for monday. I have honestly never even heard them but my dad got free tickets so I might check it out. I want to sell it but I worried about the bad karma that goes with selling a ticket you go for free. Any huge Phish fans here?
    Sell me you Big Box DMM!!!

Good Deals: Manchester, spacecaptain21, jkokura, baybruin, robjrussel, itsallinmyh3ad, KingdomGuitar, Fart Murphy, craigory45, roaring20's

I like Phish a lot. I hear that Telluride venue is pretty awesome too. I'd go if I were you, but if your not interested in going, I'd sell em so that someone else could go to that one.
    Past (soon to be present hopefully) Youtube Vids

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

Phish is great, they just ooze rocking happiness. I highly suggest checking them out, especially for toanz. Trey's rig is
      Guitars: Gibson ES-339, Fender '72 Road Worn Deluxe Telecaster, Fender '62 Bigsby Telecaster Reissue, Fender 60's Stratocaster
      Pedals: Korg Pitchblack > Danelectro TOD-1 > Catalinbread DLS > Keeley BD-2 > Retro-Sonic Phaser > Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay > Boss DD-6 > Thundertweak Delay > Catalinbread Semaphore > Hardwire RV-7
      Amps: Marshall JMP 2104, Vox AC15C1

Good deals with: Keith SIO, homestar_kevin, thesockmonster, FLYING V 83, johnnyunitas, Sir_Dr_Lawyer, Used666

Comment

3-1/2 hours of endless noodling, just the worst kind of torture.

Comment

i'm a big phish fan. i've seen 5 shows this tour. they're really killing it.

i don't follow sports, so phish is like my fantasy league. me and my friends argue about it and place bets on setlists. theyre not my favorite band in the whole world, but theyre a pretty big chunk of my life during the summer tours and a lot of fun, especially when your friends are into it.
          Originally Posted by Naterel

Dear Liev,

I went to see Richard The Third starring Kevin Spacey at the BAM theater last night and you were there, I waved and said I loved you in Phantoms. You did not wave back or acknowledge me, I thought we were homeboys but I guess not. Also you're much shorter in person.

Love

Natty

Comment

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Comment

Nice, glad to hear from some Phish fans around here!

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

also i'm calling gamehenge set at east troy

Dear Liev,

I went to see Richard The Third starring Kevin Spacey at the BAM theater last night and you were there, I waved and said I loved you in Phantoms. You did not wave back or acknowledge me, I thought we were homeboys but I guess not. Also you're much shorter in person.

Love

Natty

Comment

Hey RCJ, you going to Alpine?

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

Phish is playing and I got a free ticket.

Mojo sent.
                    If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

Hey RCJ, you going to Alpine?

i am not. if i'm lucky, i'll hit one of the jones beach shows, but it's unlikely. i hit hershey and then 4 in a row, both camdens and both merriweathers. i've had my phix until halloween.

Dear Liev,

Love

Natty

Comment

Yea, that's a good chunk of Phish for sure. I really want to go to Deer Creek and do the on site camping but I just took a week of work off for a vacation. I can't come back and take more off right away. I think I'm just going to hit up Alpine on Sunday and that'll be it for me this summer.

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

have you heard anything about halloween?

i heard rumors of atlantic city. if so, i'm so there.

Dear Liev,

Love

Natty

Comment

No man, I haven't heard anything

youtube.com/tronus98

Comment

I was at Festival 8 which was amazing, but I really want to see and hear Treys new Languedoc guitar in person
                              I must say though.. so far they have been sounding great this tour. Thanks etree.
                              Pedals FS/T updatedGood deals hereBuy, sell and trade pedals on Facepuke

Comment

Working...
                              X