• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In before Robo
    Originally Posted by christianatl

Everybody stop hurting dap99's balls.

Comment

Ring mods.

Well, not really. But they can sound cool at times.

Yeah, that's still something I've never been able to make work.
      Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
      Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I finally got a fuzzface, after years of muffs and tonebenders
        Good Deals with: rdm, Keith SIO, 7stringofablick, Puckman, murch33 (x2), afibmx, TechBrother, drasp (x2), effectsiation, Killing Nevada, Brother_Budro, huskerjohn, ampman1989, thefool, morningstaru, bennintexas, BuesBirdAAA, Cleverbastid, Gunslinger69, StopReferencing, Crxsh (x37)

Originally Posted by Cassette

the pop is the pedals way of telling you that it loves you

Comment

fuzz face and octavia took me a while

i'm slow
          Can't listen to this until I'm done hearing Exile on Main Street and downed this glass of Crown Royal
          ~Zig al-din
          good peeps:
          jacobhf, ambient & company, 3vcos, jrkirkish, Nich, young_grandma,

Comment

its hard to "get" your effects when you sell them after two weeks.

aside from that, the nova delay has a really great reverse delay mode.

Comment

You know it makes me laugh, weird effects have ALWAYS come natural to me. I can always make the weirdo things that should sound gimmicky and stupid work in NORMAL song context. Things like Ring Mod, Talk Box, Whammy/Pitch Shifting, etc I can always just make work for me. But normal effects like trem, reverb and wah I have problems getting to fit into songs.
              ORANGE CONGLOMERATE
              Whiskey, Satan, Rock & Roll
              Confused Little Girl
              My band's facebook
              ORANGE AMPS

Originally Posted by Dolf

This thread is full of ****************ing pussies.

Comment

Ring mod I never thought I'd use till I got one. I still haven't found much use for chorus/flanger/phaser, other than my DMM. Every time I try one of those, it ends up back in the closet pretty quick. But I like what other people can do with them.

Comment

For me it was flanger. As a bass player, I always get the urge to play Tool (it doesn't help that my flanger is a bf2) but I finally found settings and such I can use in my own music the other day after some tweaking
                  Good Deals: Ste, Conky, Bluto

my band:
                  facebook.com/theoccupants (Hardcore/Pop-Punk FFO: Title Fight, Touche Amore, Brand New)

occupytheoccupants.bandcamp.com

Comment

czech out my lunar module clip on skreddy's site... lunar module -> SMMH on reverse delay the whole time!

http://skreddypedals.com/skreddy_pedals_lunar_module.htm

Sick.
                    Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                    Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I still don't get or understand ring mod.

The EHX ring thing looks cool but I have no idea how I would apply iy.
                      Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

**************** i dont know if i'll ever understand how to use the eventide pitchfactor to its full potential.
                        Originally Posted by Operator

I wish I could go back in time and punch Floyd Rose in the face.

Comment

Overdrive.

I've always been a Mesa guy, to the point where my first tube head was a Dual Recto. For years I never "got" overdrive. All it ever did was thin out my tone and it generally sounded like ****************. For years all I could think was "people actually like this sound?"

Then I plugged one into a Marshall. Suddenly it all made sense.
                          R. Mutt

Guitar -> Wah -> Amp -> Cab

Comment

Reverse delay for me too....

I never really thought the reverse delay on my DL4 was that usable; just seemed too wacky to me.

Then I got my Superdelay and fell in love ... I discovered how great it was for swells and for pulsating background rhythms and such... the SD's reverse is, w/o a doubt, the most usable reverse I've ever used.
                            Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
                            deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

Working...
                            X