No announcement yet.

Modding a Danelectro FAB Chorus for vibrato

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modding a Danelectro FAB Chorus for vibrato

Might anyone know how to pull the dry signal out of this pedal in order to get some vibrato tones out of it? thanks
    -=

anyone?
    -=

Comment

The mix pot goes 100% wet. There's your vibrato.
      Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
      Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

You are incorrect, sir. This "mix" is not a true mix/balance between dry and wet.
        -=

Comment

Both of the ones I owned went 100% wet. Maybr they changed it?
          Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

Omens - my band

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

You have this one?
            -=

Comment

Yep. Two of them at different times. The only chorus I've ever liked!

On the topic of moding them, you're going to want a switch to remove the dry signal. And it'll be a pain in the ass because it's mostly surface mount stuff in there.

Omens - my band

Comment

Well, the thing is, unless its in a loop, I sort of hate chorus all together.
                So it wouldn't need a switch.
                I figure the pedal is cheap enough.
                -=

Comment

Working...
                X