Hardwire Reverb pedal turning on and off by itself

Mesa/Kramer

• Members

I just bought a brand new Hardwire Reverb pedal on Friday.

Used it for just a few hours then suddenly today, the LED starts flashing on and off (along with the effect on and off)

Replaced the battery and it stopped for a few Minuets, and now is doing it again.
Unplugged cords, changed to different cords, even used Power supply, but keeps turning on and and off.

Any ideas?

HardWireRV7StereoReverbPedal.jpg

• Members

I had a similar problem with a Dr. Scientist RRR. Digital reverbs use lots of power, in my case, I tried a different power supply input on my Supa Charger, and then it was fine. Thought I had a bad pedal for a while though, but that wasn't it. So try a different power supply, or make sure it's getting enough juice, that could be the issue, if not, I'd return it for another one.

• Members

most pedals blink like that when the batteries are drained.. i'd bet it's the same thing happening here. batteries don't tend to last more than an hour in digital reverb/delays. if that.

have you tried using a power supply?

• Members
most pedals blink like that when the batteries are drained.. i'd bet it's the same thing happening here. batteries don't tend to last more than an hour in digital reverb/delays. if that.

have you tried using a power supply?

he said he did in the OP :wave:

Archived