Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibanez DE7

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an awesome delay. It holds its own with my BBDMM. Both of them on together is BIG SONIC HEAVEN
    http://www.myspace.com/lostlakemusic

Comment

Love the reviews, although the clips on youtube are pretty crappy.

How is the switch on this thing now? People say it is junk, but that was a few years back.. I will be gigging on it ALOT so I need it to be able to hold up.

Comment

Idk how old mine is, but the switch looks really small and dinky.

I've seen some cool mods that fix that though.

Comment

echo d said they fixed the switch.
          Originally Posted by EL KABONG

I think John Mayer [he] is writing to try and impress the wrong kind of chicks. He is writing to impress the Jennifer Anniston, Paris Hilton crowd. Anniston thinks his music is seriously "intense" so its working. If you think about it we're all just trying to impress the chicks. I think I write or play to impress the hot cool hippy chicks not mega millionaires actresses, thats why he sounds plastic.

Comment

I've used one. Nothing wrong with it.
            THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

I use two of them. It's my desert island pedal, I think. Both switches are fine, although I daydream about having them Drasp'ed w/ those sturdier looking switches.
              Originally Posted by lucid origami

I'm literally typing things on this internet box and I don't even know what they mean. What is this tube thing and how did I get here?!?

Comment

Working...
              X