Deluxe Memory Boy problems.....please help

lilmatt5100

• Members

My DMB is not "delaying" anymore. it still turns on but it doesnt do anything. My friend left it on all day. so is there a possibility that it is fried or would that hurt it. It is analog delay and i have heard that analogs can fry if left on for a really long time. But idk. anyone know what could be wrong? :confused:

• Members

cables are good and it all worked yesterday. its plugged up to a power supply so its not a battery. it still passes a signal cause i can still play fine with it in my chain and i plugged it up by itself and it still doesnt delay the signal at all. when i turn it on where there should be delay there is still sound coming through just no delay and it works in bypass.

• Members

cables are good and it all worked yesterday. its plugged up to a power supply so its not a battery. it still passes a signal cause i can still play fine with it in my chain and i plugged it up by itself and it still doesnt delay the signal at all. when i turn it on where there should be delay there is still sound coming through just no delay and it works in bypass.

i had two dd3's that were doing what you describe; i just returned them, never figured out the problem.

it's actually what brought me to this forum.

iow, run!

Archived