HCFX - Recommend me some "new" music

Johansolo

• Members

i have the day off work and want to get some new tunes

please suggest some good Albums/EP'S that i can easily download(torrent) BUT also are available to purchase...should i decide to keep it.

i want some good music that has heavy fuzz/muff tones and anything pedal fx related.

i really want to get this whores. band due to this forum...but i can only find the songs on myspace.

anways...go...suggest away.

• Members

I'm not sure what kind of music your into so ill just suggest a few different kind of bands that are rad and use some nice fuzz tones/effects

Autolux- shoegazey/sonic youthy type band...their album future perfect is amazing! and they just came out with an album named transit transit that is also very very good.

Comets on Fire - very awesome modern psychedelic band

ahhh I want to suggest more but I have to get to class! :lem:

• Members

I'm not sure what kind of music your into so ill just suggest a few different kind of bands that are rad and use some nice fuzz tones/effects

Autolux- shoegazey/sonic youthy type band...their album future perfect is amazing! and they just came out with an album named transit transit that is also very very good.

Comets on Fire - very awesome modern psychedelic band

ahhh I want to suggest more but I have to get to class! :lem:

cool thanks...downloading now.

im open to any suggestions...my tastes are quite broad and varied.

• Members

Christian, what was that awesome band that you know...they had a sweet picture of a goat head with candles on it. They're from ATL. that's all I remember.

oh, and a girl singer. part of a 3 piece.

Royal Thunder. We have the same manager. They are awesome & they just signed to Relapse.

Archived