READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-7-10

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A few drives for sale:

cmatmods butah - transparent, dynamic low gain overdrive - $75 plus 5 for shipping

catalinbread sft -I won't be able to ship this for a day or two. Has some scuffing on the side but otherwise in good condition 115 plus 5 for shipping

butah.jpg

sfta.jpg

• Members

WTB: Wattson Super Fuzz, or nice short scale bass

I have my Airline 3p deluxe for sale with hardcase... 650$ paypal'd + Shipping!

DSCF3451.jpg

check the link in my sig for details.

looking to trade toward/for an offset fender, or a tele, or an SG classic. make an offer! Also, a vox ac15 or 30 from the heritage series.

• Members

Visual Sound Son of Hyde... $80

Shiny, almost-new condition, with original box. Never gigged.

I had velcro'd but it didn't stick very well to rubber bottom... velcro peeled off the manufacturer's sticker on the bottom of pedal - no big deal. Pedal is in excellent condition.

This is a great distortion pedal with nice tone sculpting and built-in noise gate. Scoop the mids and you've got br00tz! There are internal trimpots to adjust bass response and gate sensitivity.

Hyde1.jpg

A barely perceptible mark on front corner - not sure if it's a slight scuff or an imperfection in the finish...

Hyde3.jpg

All prices are ship'd and Paypal'd in ConUS, not really lookin for trades. thanks

• Members

I bought this guitar new from Rondo Music back in 2002. I ebayed it in 2003 and reacquired it last year.

Mahogany body (looks like 3 piece), maple veneer. Amber flame finish. Maple set neck with rosewood board, block inlays. Grover tuners. The stock dual humbuckers are ceramic and are great for modern rock and metal.

There is a dime sized dent on the bass side of the guitar that I've tried to capture in the photos. Playability and body integrity have not been affected.

Guitar plays great but I only have two solidbodies and the other is a 3100 series Agile which is a step up from this one. Selling this one to finance the purchase of a Strat or a P90 equipped axe.

Guitar will be shipped in a gig bag and double-boxed.

Payment via USPS Money Order, no PayPal. Shipped via UPS.

$170 shipped. If you are in Florida or the Pacific Time Zone it will be an extra $10.

I will entertain trades for a SSS Strat (Squier, SX, Agile, Xaviere or the like) or a P90 equipped axe (SX, Agile, Xav, etc. -- especially Junior/Special/Goldtops).

100_0327.jpg

100_0328.jpg

100_0333.jpg

100_0335.jpg

100_0338.jpg

• Members

based on bazz fuss, a gloriously simple circuit, massive wall of fuzz sound but still cleans up relatively well and is responsive to guitar/playing. No tone, no gain, just a master volume.

with custom artwork

fuzz1.jpg

battery or 9V DC jack powered

$65 shipped

• Members

Pedals:

Boss AW3 - Like new in box - $75

Keeley DS1 - Like new in box - $100

Keeley compressor - Like new in box - $200

Roland EV5 Expression - $50

-- All prices include shipping, but not PP... either pay as gift, or you cover the fees... --

-- I'll also trade for an Atomic active cab, or nice mic preamps, or mics... not interested in any guitar pedals though (thanks AxeFX :D )

Here's some bandwidth friendly pictures, higher quality pics available on request!

allforsale.jpg

• Members

Line 6 MM4, $120 OBO shipped

Some paint chipping. Other than that, solid.

IMG_3453.jpg

Boss RV-5, $105 OBO shipped

I bought it, wasn't really what I was looking for.

IMG_3456.jpg

Boss OD-20, $105 OBO shipped

IMG_3441.jpg

BBE AM64, $30 shipped

IMG_3451.jpg

Arion Stereo Flanger, $30 shipped

The 9v adapter has been severed from the red/black leads, but runs fine on a wall adapter such as OneSpot, PP2+, etc. A quick solder job can fix the 9v issue.

IMG_3446.jpg

Arion Bass Distortion, $30 shipped

IMG_3448.jpg

All prices are paypal/shipped CONUS. If you don't like a price, shoot me an offer. PM or email me.

• Members

Feeler post.

MI Audio Compressor - $100

3 Leaf Audio Groove Regulator - $100

T.C. Electronic Vintage Bass Distortion - $100

Original manuals and power supplies included, all brand new or like new. Copious pictures available upon request. Thanks.

• Members

Gotta pay off some wedding stuff. :facepalm: Prices are Shipped/PP/delivery confirm/insurance CONUS.

(pics are mine. Took them this morning)

th_DSC04488.jpg

* Catalinbread WIIO v.2 * Comes with box. $120

th_DSC04487.jpg

* EHX Big Muff Pi w/Tone Wicker * Good fuzz here, just not getting the playing time on my board lately. Like new really. w/box & paper: $70

th_DSC04486.jpg

* EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO * Comes with all the goodies it came with. A few scratches on the black paint. Not too bad. Hurts me to sell this but I have to. :cry: $230

• Members

USA/PayPal only. Shipping USPS Priority w/ delivery conf included. No trades - thinning the herd.

052510Musket.jpg

052510Musket2.jpg

Blackout Effectors ver 2 Musket $130. Comes with box and stuff - velcro'ed, apart from that like new.

l_7b804c982834423cb48de30c72a0039a.jpg

2007 HWY1 Tele $600 shipped UPS Ground - This was a gigging guitar, has a few superficial dings, but works fine. Added Bigsby, locking tuners, pickguard, 4 way switch (for bridge and neck in series), graphite saddles, straploks. Includes the pictured molded case and original white pickguard.

This is the last time I'm posting this to a forum at this low a price, I'll either Ebay it or just put it in my closet for a couple years for when the economy is better. ;)

Archived