Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-7-10

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Electro Harmonix H.O.G. with the M-Audio Expression pedal

$325 shipped.
      Cathedral Bells
      Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
      Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
      EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
      Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
      Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
      Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

Black Cat OD-Fuzz, great two in one pedal $135
        EH Double Muff, I modded the power adapter to fit a boss style plug, it also has true bypass and the original wooden box $55

FS Juan Slightly Tarnished Soul

Member Of The SG Army

Originally posted by RoboPimp
        everyone knows "real boutique british" tone comes from korea

Comment

A few drives for sale:

cmatmods butah - transparent, dynamic low gain overdrive - $75 plus 5 for shipping

catalinbread sft -I won't be able to ship this for a day or two. Has some scuffing on the side but otherwise in good condition 115 plus 5 for shipping

Comment

BYOC Fuzz Face Clone- 65 shipped and pp

Boss Keeley Modded DS-1- 70 shipped and pp

Comment

WTB: Wattson Super Fuzz, or nice short scale bass

I have my Airline 3p deluxe for sale with hardcase... 650$ paypal'd + Shipping!

check the link in my sig for details.
              looking to trade toward/for an offset fender, or a tele, or an SG classic. make an offer! Also, a vox ac15 or 30 from the heritage series.
              This website sucks now

Comment

Visual Sound Son of Hyde... $80
                Shiny, almost-new condition, with original box. Never gigged.
                I had velcro'd but it didn't stick very well to rubber bottom... velcro peeled off the manufacturer's sticker on the bottom of pedal - no big deal. Pedal is in excellent condition.

This is a great distortion pedal with nice tone sculpting and built-in noise gate. Scoop the mids and you've got br00tz! There are internal trimpots to adjust bass response and gate sensitivity.

A barely perceptible mark on front corner - not sure if it's a slight scuff or an imperfection in the finish...

All prices are ship'd and Paypal'd in ConUS, not really lookin for trades. thanks
                www.myspace.com/resistorrock
                SPAM shipped & pp'd CONUS: Psilocybe Phaser-$100
                Good deals with: aporcelainsky, cmog, KRAA!!, rokket2005, box handler, Drifter182, solewheelin, teletaylor, ispunk, boytbpc

Comment

[CENTER]
                  [SIZE="6"]???.

Comment

Shipped and PP'd

Seymour Duncan SH-11 with pickup ring(no ring screws) 10" of wire. $40

Snarling Dogs - Black Dog (EHX Hot Tubes copy) - $50

'They are such a good image for the children' **************** that! When did mediocrity and banality become a good image for your children?

Comment

Line 6 M9 w/ adapter
                      Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
                      Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

I bought this guitar new from Rondo Music back in 2002. I ebayed it in 2003 and reacquired it last year.

Mahogany body (looks like 3 piece), maple veneer. Amber flame finish. Maple set neck with rosewood board, block inlays. Grover tuners. The stock dual humbuckers are ceramic and are great for modern rock and metal.

There is a dime sized dent on the bass side of the guitar that I've tried to capture in the photos. Playability and body integrity have not been affected.

Guitar plays great but I only have two solidbodies and the other is a 3100 series Agile which is a step up from this one. Selling this one to finance the purchase of a Strat or a P90 equipped axe.

Guitar will be shipped in a gig bag and double-boxed.

Payment via USPS Money Order, no PayPal. Shipped via UPS.

$170 shipped. If you are in Florida or the Pacific Time Zone it will be an extra $10.

I will entertain trades for a SSS Strat (Squier, SX, Agile, Xaviere or the like) or a P90 equipped axe (SX, Agile, Xav, etc. -- especially Junior/Special/Goldtops).

G&L USA Legacy (Lace Hot Golds)Gibson Les Paul Studio Tribute 60's (490R & 498T)Marshall Haze 40BBE Ben WahYamaha FG730S

Comment

THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

WTB: Some fuzz.
                            FS:

Blackout Effectors Blunderbuss $150
                            Way Huge Supa-Puss $225

Comment

Sig it!

BOSS DM-2, EXPANDORA II, AND MORE!
                              Nash Tele: TC Polytune > Keeley 4K Comp > JHS Mini-Foot Fuzz > Menatone Red Snapper > JHS Double Barrel > VPJr > Strymon Brigadier > Strymon Timeline > TC Electronic Hall of Fame: Victoria 20112T

Good Deals: Amplifier Worship, ajboy, mrlutton, Overwhelmed987, TheRiffer, battleangel6, BrianPhase90, Anderer, and many many more[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                              X