Eh. I'm not sure I want to do this trade.. Convince me.

Jibbs

• Members

I have an Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai for trade or sale on craigslist. A guy offered me a mint Nova Delay. I've never heard anything but a review or two on the Nova. Can anyone tell me about how easy it is to change presets? Any info on the actual delay sound? Just tell me what you think of the pedal and of this trade. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Members

to switch presets on the nova delay you step on the tap tempo switch and then the on/ off switch to scroll between the presets. not difficult at all. you can also do it manually.

you can also select to only keep 2 or 3 (or whatever number upto 9) of the presets in the list that you can scroll through with the footswitches so you can do it faster. :)

• Members

being as it's craigslist, there's about a 95% chance that the other person is going to flake out and not follow through anyway, so i wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.

I wish I could disagree. Craigslist is great for buying stuff. For selling or trading, it's a {censored}hole because everyone is a flake.

I love my Nova delay, though. Highly recommend it.

Archived