READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-27-10

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pedals:

Boss AW3 - Like new in box - $75

Keeley DS1 - Like new in box - $100

Roland EV5 Expression - $50

-- All prices include shipping, but not PP... either pay as gift, or you cover the fees... --

-- I'll also trade for an Atomic active cab, or nice mic preamps, or mics... not interested in any guitar pedals though (thanks AxeFX :D )

Higher quality pics available on request!

• Members

Line 6 M9 with EX-1 Expression pedal- $360 shipped

-Like new in the original box, with the AC adapter, all paperwork, and the Line 6 EX-1 Expression pedal.

0.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah- $240 shipped

-Contains a 60's wah pedal inductor controlled by an analog sequencer, with up to eight separate steps available, controlled by eight separate knobs.

804bc8d0cac84d621307f91a0481cd08.image.2

Vintage Electro Harmonics Small Stone Phaser- $110 shipped

Old "red & black" model. This classic pedal is in great working order! Awsome phase tones with a switch for two different wave forms, all knobs and the switch work perfect.

Hi Res Pic:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/chrisjnyc/STONE.jpg

3-003-003155-Electro-Harmonix-Small-Ston

DOD 575 Flanger- $50 shipped

-80's flanger with the SAD chip, sounds really good!

dod_575.jpg

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Alright, after some helpful suggestions, I realized there's not a ton out there about this - it's more of a Gear Page delay, it seems.:cop: So, here's a few clips from crxsh, and from PGS - it's one of the warmest delays I've played, and extremely versatile with the switching system from preset to tap - two different delay settings! Not a scratch on the thing, but I'm looking more for a DL4 or M13 these days. I'll take $125 shipped and paypal'd - gift option appreciated!

I3rsvJlAxgw

http://proguitarshop.com/blog/dls-effects-echotap-delay-pedal-3213

DSCN0060.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping and paypal.

First up is a heavily modified Aria Pro II PE-40 (or as it's also known PE Anniversary). This was actually my main guitar for a few years until I sort of fell in love with various Telecasters and it began to take a back seat. It's lately been more an experimentation/mod platform, and at the moment it has the following modifications:

- Gold Bigsby B3 vibrato arm

- All of the electronics are removed except for a Lace Sensor gold wired straight to the output jack

- Heavy strings (.012 - .060 with a wound third string), with the nut and bridge slots having been properly modified/widened to accept them by a great Cleveland tech named Kurt Wright

- Various vintage buttons glued to cover the existing holes for electronics and the tailpiece studs

I'm not exactly sure what these are fetching out there. The equivalent new model is for sale at around $900 on Ebay, while I've seen for $800 and even lower around $300 - $400 in some "Blowout" situations. Any trades or offers will definitely be considered - I mainly want to just get this guitar in the hands of someone who wants to play it, mod it, and/or appreciate it since I'm not really doing any of those things with it at the moment.

Aria1enhanced.jpg

Next up is a Mellowtone Trumpet Fuzz in like-new condition with the original canvas sack. Looking to get $65 shipped.

TrumpetFuzzenhanced.jpg

Last is a JMK Effects WHRL (Way Huge Red Llama), which is a great boost and fuzzy overdrive unit made buy forumite JKokura. Looking at $85 shipped with this one.

RedLlamaenhanced.jpg

PM me if you have any questions.

• Members

Vintage EHX Space Drum ~ $250

(good condition)

IMAG0122.jpg

Moody Sounds Baby Box ~ $200

(perfect condition)

IMAG0123.jpg

Behringer Tube Ultragain 2-channel tube pre-amp ~ $75

(top unit, one corner is a bit bent but can be bent back w/ a pair of pliers)

IMG_1761.jpg

Sabian B8 14" Hats ~ $40

(good condition)

IMAG0113.jpg

Ernie Ball VP Jr. ~ $70

(perfect condition)

IMG_1783.jpg

Broken Akai LPD8, the usb jack fell of the board, should be a pretty easy fix ~ $OLD

(other wise in perfect condition)

Stylophone Beatbox ~ $OLD

(perfect condition)

Alesis RA150 Amp ~ $OLD

(perfect condition)

3 Simmon acoustic drum triggers ~ $OLD

(good condition, 1 in package, 2 open)

• Members

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail - big box version with blue led, comes with original box.

905_2934.jpg

Redbear MK 120 - this thing is a beast, super clean w/ point to point hand wiring, just retubed with very low hours on them.

DSCN0845.jpg

Digitech Whammy II - comes with original box, manual, and power supply

905_2967.jpg

Catalinbread Hyperpak - comes with box, static bag

905_2939.jpg

Boss DD-6 - comes with box, manual, velcro

905_2940.jpg

Boss SD-1 - no box, velcro on bottom

905_3237.jpg

I have some other things as well, just have to get pics of them. Possibly up for trading my Digitech PDS 20/20, Digitech PDS 2000, PedalPad pedal board (little bit bigger than a PT2 with the carpet bottom, not the metal plates).

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices, just no low balling please. Mainly interested in Malekko E600, Swollen Pickle, Nano Holy Grail, reverbs, any smaller pedals.... whatever, just try me. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

Guyatone Ultron, manual and original box, like new $250

P1010005-1.jpg

EH Stereo Polyphase, manual and power supply, like new $150

Malekko Vibrato, like new, $100

TC Electronic Stereo Chorus+, manual, like new (very slight Sharpie) $200

MI Audio Compressor, manual, like new $100

p1010003-1.jpg

Archived