Catalinbread Silver Kiss???

-Norge-

• Members

I really love mine. It's still my favorite OD pedal of all time. I'll never get rid of it. Its worked well with every amp I've put it in front of. I'd highly recommend it. I have a mk1 that's been modified to mk2 specs. I'll never get rid of it.

• Members

I really love mine. It's still my favorite OD pedal of all time. I'll never get rid of it. Its worked well with every amp I've put it in front of. I'd highly recommend it. I have a mk1 that's been modified to mk2 specs. I'll never get rid of it.

how did you mod it to mk2 specs?

• Members

how did you mod it to mk2 specs?

I didn't, the guitar shop I bought it from did. The specs were given from catalinbread to the gutiar tech there and he modified it before it went on sale.

The mk1's if I remember correctly were very treble heavy.

• Members

I didn't, the guitar shop I bought it from did. The specs were given from catalinbread to the gutiar tech there and he modified it before it went on sale.

The mk1's if I remember correctly were very treble heavy.

yeah thats what i am hearing, really the only thing turning me off. is there is any way to still get it modded to mk2 specs?

I'm sure the lovely condensending assholes at catalinbread will gladly hook you up, for a small fee at that.
:)

Really - was that necessary? Since several of them are members of the forum, this could be taken as a insinuated personal attack. Feel free to express your POV about their products, service, etc. but please refrain from the name calling.

• Members

Really - was that necessary? Since several of them are members of the forum, this could be taken as a insinuated personal attack. Feel free to express your POV about their products, service, etc. but please refrain from the name calling.

It was more of a compliment, as I have a love/hate relationship with Catalinbread and it's various forum members.

Archived