READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-15-10

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking to sell some stuff to pay for a recent musical purchase.

First I have an old school Huckleberry Fuzz. I really love this thing with guitar. Unfortunately I'm primarily a bass player so it isn't on the board. I've had it for several years now, not looking forward to letting it go, $90 shipped.

mkj78l.jpg

Just saw those dots in the picture, they aren't on the pedal, this one is pretty much pristine.

Second I have a Boss BF-2. MIJ green label. The label isn't on the back anymore, it got lost somewhere, but it is MIJ. Love the Flange this thing gives, but I got a Modulator to handle all the modulation needs on my board as a space saver. I like this better for flange then that, but it's a space thing. $40 shipped.

2mw8eth.jpg

Feel free to PM offers, I need some cash to make up for some other recent purchases.

• Members

FS/T:

Boss PS-3. no box, no papers. some scratches and chips, (i had this put away, and while i thought i remembered it having velcro on the label, however i just pulled it back out and there is no velcro, but also no label). $SOLD.

4ms Tremulous Lune. Orange. Beat up. sticky pots. no box, no papers. $60.

EHX Memory Boy. Box and Papers, and Power supply. Mint shape. $75

Whammy IV. Box, no papers, with PS. some paint missing on side of treadle, good shape. $115

Phase 90. No box, no papers. good shape, minor scratches only. C11, C12 and R28 mods. $60

Boss CS-3. No box, no papers. chips and scratches. $35

prices do not include shipping or paypal. Only trades interested are SHO, HOG, Timmy or toward a Jag/Mustang/Dot. (with cash on my end when necessary.) Pictures soon/on request.

• Members

All prices include shipping and Paypal, willing to talk if you would rather pay some other way.

JMK Mini Clone - SOLD

EH Small Clone clone. With fricken Star Wars graphics. Sounds awesome, some paint chips, fuzzy velcro on bottom.

Native Instruments Komplete 5 - SOLD

This is basically everything in Komplete 7 minus the revs of Battery and Guitar Rig from v3 to v4, for less than half the price. Or, buy this and upgrade to K7 for $199 and still come out ahead!

• Members

Trades Only at the moment

Basically brand spanking new Indy Custom, Limited Run T-Style. Mini-bucker in the neck, single coil bridge, Maple board, chrome hardware and a classic seafoam green finish with an aged white pg. Pretty guitar that plays like a dream. Im just not a tele guy, so this has to go.

Im looking for a mid-level SG or LP. Agile, Epi, Dean (Soltero only), LTD (Viper or EC). Nothing pointy, no floyds. I'd also consider deals for pedals, monitors, mics, ect. PM me with offers!

IMG_1640.jpg

• Members

Empress Vintage Modified Superdelay $400

DSC_0362.jpg

Catalinbread WIIO v.1 #23/100 $150

DSC_0354.jpg

Empress trem. #35 $200

im going to go ahead and list it so you can see it, but I'm about to send it to empress to have the tap switch replaced. As soon as its back i'll send it to anyone who decides to buy it.

DSC_0364.jpg

• Members

I waited almost a year, I paid, I played it....it's everything they say it is, and more. But I miss my Silverkiss, and I have a Timmy on the way. So, up for grabs is my mint Tim - new in box, played literally for less than 3 hours. I'll take $235 shipped and paypal'd, and I value the trade at $260. This is one of the first V2 models from Paul's bench - I literally just got it two weeks ago.

TRADES: Catalinbread Silver Kiss, Timmy + cash, Xotic RC, Nova Repeater....try me!

Pics up in a moment.

• Members

Boss DD-6 - comes with box, manual, velcro make offer

905_2940.jpg

Digitech FS300 Footswitch w/ box and cable $30or trade me your peep (plug or pedal)

IMG_1147.jpg

Boss NS-2 - 2 knobs are different, some paint scratches, velcro. works perfectly $40

0216001546.jpg

Rocktron Hush Super C noise reduction - rackmount, great shape, with power supply - $80 - pic coming soon

Marshall JCM DSL 200 100 watt head - $600 and we split shipping

IMG_9787.jpg

Digitech PDS 20/20 Multiplay w/ box, warranty card, and battery cover. Has velcro - $110

912_3870.jpg

912_3872.jpg

912_3874.jpg

Digitech PDS 2000 w/ velcro, battery cover. Hold switch is a little iffy sometimes but the delays on / off switch works perfectly. make offer

912_3867.jpg

DOD FX65 Chorus - missing battery cover, has velcro - make offer.

FEELER SPAM:

Possibly up for trading my PS-3. Make me some sweet offers.

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices. Mainly interested in Malekko E600, Musket, Swollen Pickle, any smaller pedals.... delays, and synthy ringmod filter stuff... whatever, just try me. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

fender baritone jaguar. with skb case. more pics available on request. $600 pp'd/ship'd.

mid-'70s (silverface, non-master volume) fender bassman 50. works (i.e. powers on, sound comes out, knobs are responsive), but needs a tune-up (new tubes, probably new caps). buyer pays shipping costs, i take the paypal hit. make an offer. pics TK.

empress vintage modified superdelay[/url]. with box, adaptor, papers, etc. GONE.

greedtone overdrive/distortion. hand-built, rugged, ballsy. rad as hell. loud as hell. $250 pp'd/ship'd.creepyfingers doomidrive. rad as hell. no box, no psa. $200 pp'd/ship'd.

gold lion kt66 tubes. matched quad. never used, never installed. $150 pp'd/ship'd.

earthquaker devices monarch. with box, no psa. $125 pp'd/ship'd.

line6 mm4. seen better days cosmetically, but still works perfectly. w/ line6 adaptor, but no box. $125 pp'd/ship'd.

fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet. $125 pp'd/ship'd.

mojohand copperhead. dual boost. box, no psa. $100 pp'd/ship'd.

wren and cuff red camel v1. way huge red llama clone. rad as hell. no box, no psa. $100 pp'd/ship'd.

dod fx96 analog delay. deep, warm analog delay. great. $60 pp'd/ship'd.

boss hm-2. missing a knob. no box, no psa. $40 pp'd/ship'd.

boss ds-1. no box, no psa. $30 pp'd/ship'd.

fender CIJ jazzmaster pickups. (in seymour duncan packaging.) $30 pp'd/ship'd.

CONUS only.

First, I'm looking to trade my Vintage-Modified Superdelay (excellent condition, w/box) for a regular ol' Superdelay plus a bit of cash (or something...?).

Devi Ever Rocket - original graphic, pick-sensitive tremolo mode, chaos mode, etc. Soda Meiser and Vintage Fuzz Master circuits in one pedal, I believe. $140

Electro Harmonix Harmonic Octave Generator (HOG) - in good condition, with power supply and MGear expression pedal. $320

BYOC Vibrato - clone of the Boss VB-2, but with true-bypass and an extra switch for ramping. I built it, sounds good, no issues. $165

Malekko B:Assmaster - swank box, Si version. Modded for better low-frequency response and expression control of 'sensitivity.' $285

Maestro Echoplex 2 - the tube one. Good condition, includes the top of the box. $799

Moog CP-251 Control Processor - w/power supply. $289

Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker/Distortion - in decent shape. $90

Boss NF-1 Noise Gate - made in Japan, in terrific condition. Discontinued. $65

Boss PN-2 - great trem/panning pedal, decent shape. $145

Mr. Sage's Black Pearl Distortion w/mids-switch - clone of the original swollen pickle, sounds a hell of a lot better than the current production pickles to my ears. Discontinued. $159

Power Attenuator - 16ohm 100 watt with line-out. $185

And a Laney TT50 1x12 combo - It works great, beats a lot of Marshalls I've played, just never use the damn thing. Made in the UK, no issues. Inquire within.

And a Lefty Alvarez Acoustic w/hardshell case - $175 plus shipping

Lefty Takamine Electric-Acoustic - $250 plus shipping

• Members

Late 60s/early 70s Fender Bandmaster - not sure of the exact year. The tube chart says "AB763" though after reading the Wiki on Bandmasters, some BM that were or the following AA568 circuit still had the AB tube charts. Since it had Blackface mods, it was probably a AA568. It has new Filter caps, Blackface mods, sounds quite good. There is no rear panel or Fender Logo on the front. A little wear but nothing too bad. Tubes aren't new but have a good amount of life left - Ruby throughout. The mods and caps were replaced by Eric at Euthymia Electronics.

You can see two holes drilled into the rear panel. Someone may have had mods at one time but they are not there now, the amp is as it should be minus the Blackface mods and the new caps.

I'm thinking $450 shipped.

Ibanez LF-7 Lo-Fi - $40 shipped.

No Trades. Thanks.

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

• Members

Selling:

EHX Memory Toy w/ 9.6V adapter - $60

Zinky True Grit - $80

Can provide pictures upon request. Prices include shipping up to $10.

Not super interested in trades, unless you have some soapbar P-90's. Shoot me an offer though, you never know...

Archived