Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://screwattack.com/videos/AVGN-Virtual-Boy

Comment

• http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

wow. there really is one born every minute.
      Snake Oil sales are at an all-time high
      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Comment

• i don't even remember that, and i'm of the NES/game boy generation
          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• i don't even remember that, and i'm of the NES/game boy generation

that's because it was a steaming pile of ****************.

Comment

• http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

Crystal lattice!
              broke my hand on a pineapple… didn't even care

Comment

• Comment

• Rewatched this scene as part of a tribute to Pete Postlethwaite, who died yesterday. A great, gnarled character actor who most of you will recognise from some of his roles even if you don't really know who he is.

"I think we dropped the baton / like the 60s didn't happen"

Comment

• --------
                    GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
                    Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
                    You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• Rewatched this scene as part of a tribute to Pete Postlethwaite, who died yesterday. A great, gnarled character actor who most of you will recognise from some of his roles even if you don't really know who he is.

I can't believe P-Pos is dead, he was only 64

so many awesome roles in so many great films. and Alien 3!

Rest In Peace, Pete, you'll be missed.

Comment

• Alot

i love that. is it from The Oatmeal?

reminds me of this:

Comment

• Best thing I've seen on the internet today? Probably this...

I suggest you heed your own advice.

Knock off the trolling and learn how to be civil, or you're gone. FINAL WARNING!!!

Good deals list

Comment

• Hope this guy gets a job.

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• ****************, i hope someone hires him

Comment

• that's because it was a steaming pile of ****************.

actually it was a lot of fun. It just made a lot of people sick and system accessories always seemed to fail back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X