No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread @ HCFX

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2718811-what-are-those-pictures-called

Originally Posted by 59humbucker

Angus is the definition of taste and tone.
    People who don't like Angus are wrong (not an opinion, but a fact!)

Originally Posted by Alex W

I would rather listen to Social Distortion than Malmsteen

Originally Posted by DaveAronow

The L.P. squats when it pees.

The S.G. just pisses in your face.

Originally Posted by metalhobo

Organic tone is carbon based.

Comment

I just assumed with 4 wheeled vehicles that was the part of ireland that was civilized. My bad.

there's nothing civil about me! :P

Comment

http://totallycoolpix.com/2010/12/best-pictures-of-the-decade-the-noughties/

this is one ****************ed up world we live in

every ten years the world turns upside down, but we turn upside down with it.
        good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

genius!

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

--------
            GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
            Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
            You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

--------
              GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
              Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
              You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

three red-headed triplets performing interpretive dance to Wide Eyes by Local Natives in their pyjamas.

Comment

Originally Posted by Zappa74

last time I was in vegas, a friend of mine paid a whore $600. she slapped him when he tried to put his finger in her butt and he blacked out before she could give him anything more than a handjob.

My bands: http://aldorainedoom.bandcamp.com
                  http://www.facebook.com/lrrrpunk

FS: Lightfoot Laps Goatkeeper

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

Phil you might like this:
                      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Thanks to Devi Ever in this thread http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2718811-what-are-those-pictures-called my internet lulz for the day have been completed.

Good Dealings with: LoFiBrian, 23cicero, Keebz, O'Rourke, PBomber22, cadillacman, chuckmehh, FXR, Jesse G, lank81

BlueStrat: I have to laugh when people will pay $1.69 for a bottle of Pepsi, 3 bucks for a latte or $1.39 for a frigging candy bar but a song they can own, listen to, learn and keep for years is too much at 99 cents.

http://www.myspace.com/dalisllama

Comment

I could watch this all day...

Comment

Comment

yes, that is nancy reagan and mr t.

Comment

Working...
                                X