Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Andy Hull lost a load of weight since the last album?

good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• [14:47] guest-3952 changed nickname to petecornish
      [14:50] subs: you're lumpy and you smell awful
      [14:51] petecornish: who wants a dd-3 rehoused?
      [14:51] subs: no one likes you petecornish
      [14:51] subs: be gone with you
      [14:51] petecornish: but i have buffers...
      [14:52] subs: you buffer nothing
      [14:52] subs: you have jimmy buffets
      [14:52] petecornish: i buffer pure tone flowing the fingers of a guy you may have heard of
      [14:52] petecornish: DAVID GILMOUR
      [14:52] petecornish: did you have anything to do with the division bell?
      [14:53] petecornish: i thought not
      [14:53] subs: David Gilmour?
      [14:53] subs: More like David GilLess
      [14:54] petecornish: more like greatest tone ever, thanks to my sick rehoused dd-3
      [14:54] subs: more like greatest tone never
      [14:55] petecornish: maybe to your blinkered ears...
      [14:55] subs: more like my beautiful ears
      [14:56] petecornish: are you interested in a floor box?
      [14:56] subs: i'm interested in showing you the door, hoss
      [14:56] petecornish: check out this satisfied customer: http://www.petecornish.co.uk/lrrig.html
      [14:57] subs: more like pacified consumer
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• --------
        GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
        Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
        You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• --------

You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• like a boss

--------

Comment

• --------

Comment

• FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

• Yuh
                    FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

• New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

• http://vimeo.com/user7056635/cats-in-tanks
                        Originally Posted by Player99

Comment

• "Atttacked" is definitely the correct way to define what the camel did. :whateverthe****************thefacepalmemoticonis:
                          Breaus, check out my youtube channel. pls.

Comment

• "Atttacked" is definitely the correct way to define what the camel did. :whateverthe****************thefacepalmemoticonis:

Maybe the break was too much for him... he seems to be off his game.

Comment

• I always wanted to find out who did that 60s song in the McDonalds ad, but forgot to look it up. Wish I didn't now, these guys are awesome...

...are they well known in pop geek circles? I think I heard there name mentioned once or twice. Interesting story too.

Comment

• ...are they well known in pop geek circles? I think I heard there name mentioned once or twice. Interesting story too.

Yeah! Os Mutantes are awesome
                                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Working...
                                X