No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowdy, that was a downer read

I'm grateful that my relationship with my dad isn't like that. We talk a lot. I've even compiled his photo history onto my MacBook last year and started recording his memories and recollections of the photos. His story is pretty epic.

Comment

• I'M BATMAN
      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Guitars - Too many

Effects - Dirt

Amps - Hiwatt DR504 - Hiwatt Cab

Rack Unpacked
        www.Stocklinphotography.com

Comment

• jeez, that's bleak

Comment

• good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YruAOxWG5uU&feature=related

NOOOooo! I saw that demo in Tokyo (except without the fail part) - you wee'd on my dreams

Although the 'Honda - The Power Of Dreams' logo on the zoom out did make me chuckle that bit more.

Comment

• Probably been poasted before but who cares:

NSFW
                  Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

• NSFW

Japan is weird...

...in a good way
                    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

• what did i just watch?
                      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

• I'm not reading all that ****************! oke:

Comment

• I'm not reading all that ****************! oke:

THATS FINE But at least remember to hang it up in your time machine!
                          Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

• Good trades: Sikora

Comment

• NSFW

LOL, I may never be able to play again without thinking about this !!!

Comment

• that bullfighter thing is awful.

the guitar hump is not.
                                Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X