Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post The Best Thing You've Seen On The Internet Today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “One who loves & understands nature will never be alone & will never be afraid.”
    -Rachel Carson-

Comment

• http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episo...-episode/5977/
      good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
      soundcloud
      facebook

Comment

• great spam-related experiences with: shipatsea, partypooper, i51423, XanaduNEX, wwhhaatt, ed_sped2, manchester

Comment

• My life is much better now. Thank you.
          Originally Posted by lucid origami

I'm literally typing things on this internet box and I don't even know what they mean. What is this tube thing and how did I get here?!?

Comment

• My life is much better now. Thank you.

I'm here to help.
            great spam-related experiences with: shipatsea, partypooper, i51423, XanaduNEX, wwhhaatt, ed_sped2, manchester

Comment

• thread/

Comment

• yes, oh my.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• 'AINT GONNA PEE-PEE MAH BED TONAGH!'

I love you Baby Tom Waits.
                  Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

• Since the late 1970s, the family has release more than 22 studio albums, four compilation albums, two live albums, and forty singles on Universal Music, its subsidiary Polydor, their own record company Kel-Life Records, and a number of smaller labels.
                    Altogether, The Kelly Family has sold an estimated 20 million records around the world, including 48 gold and platinum-certified albums.

Jesus christ what
                    Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

• Never underestimate the buying power of imbeciles.
                      Tauntr.com - Adding Insult to Everything!Neck Pocket Cavern Surveyor for the Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You club!"In all fairness, Les Pauls have a switch position labeled "Rhythm", while Strats do not, because they are lead guitars for lead guitarists." -Flatspotter

Comment

• skip Tap Water Fluoridation. (read; poisoning)

sigh

Comment

• GOOD DEALS: solewheelin (X2), gkelm, tattooedsailor, seblo_15, twinkletoes (x2), pedalhoundz, silver-seven (x2), claytonjohn18, adee1970, Vidarr, Josh33, kreeper_6, DRGUN

Originally Posted by ispunk

It's the Golden Age of Internet forum reflection and speculation

Comment

• My Soundcloud
                            Custom Warmoth Strat > Turbo Tuner > Subdecay Prometheus DLX > Smallsound/Bigsound Year 4545 > Catalinbread DLS > Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh > Goatkeeper 3 > Strymon El Capistan > Catalinbread SCP > Savage Glas 30x

Comment

• Jesus christ what

My mom bought a Kelly Family record about 25 years ago. The 'Knick Knack' song is a British classic.

Comment

• That song has been popular here for a lot longer than those little ****************s were introducing themselves like ****************ing pro wrestlers
                                Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

Working...
                                X