Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM PEDAL THREAD

Mmkay!
    Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
    Trade References

Comment

umm, what?
      Ambient Trustfund
      solo stuff

Comment

Megadeth mainman Dave Mustaine and Zoom will introduce the all-new G2.1DM Dave Mustaine Signature Edition Guitar Effects Pedal at a press conference on Saturday, January 15, 2011 at the Zoom booth (#5940) at this year's NAMM (National Association Of Music Merchants) show. Taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, the press conference in question is set for 1pm PST.

"This pedal is built for action," declares Mustaine. "With my personal sound effects and a large expression pedal modeled after the accelerator of one of my favorite cars onboard, the G2.1DM leaves all contenders at the starting line." For more information, visit Namm.org.

Share on Facebook

L O L

Comment

THOSE ARE AWESOME!
          Mellowtone website - Mellowtone on Facebook

Comment

Fuzzer.
            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

The new TightMetal distortion pedal takes the TightDrive and TightBoost overdrive platform to the next level and provides over-the-top metal and hardcore crunch tones with adjustable tightness thanks to the Tight control.

This issue came up early on when discussing various ideas with Mark Kloeppel, guitarist from the hardcore band Misery Index. Like many other metal players, Mark was looking for a particular guitar tone, one with a lot of harmonics but with the ability to stop the notes really fast to work with their music. The Tight control varies the pick attack from smooth and thick to tight and aggressive.

Just as high gain tube amps are designed by cascading extra tube stages, the TightMetal was created by adding additional stages in front of a carefully modified TightDrive. The resulting thicker and much heavier distortion is tweaked by a simple built-in output EQ curve, and can further be adjusted by the output Tone control, so it

Comment

Grid 1 is a premier battery-powered audio manufacturer in the USA. Last year at winter NAMM it launched the world

Comment

Black Cat Pedals is pleased to announce their latest product, the Black Cat Mini Trem

black-cat-mini-trem guitar pedalNAMM 2011

Comment

They look like Trivial Pursuit pieces, I wonder how it would work if you arrange them in a pie shape for the pedalboard?

Comment

Mod Zero is the all-in-one box that creates all types of
                      modulation and some special "holy grail" tones that
                      players have chased for years.

We have managed to get all your favorite tones and then some
                      into this one box. No need to lug the rack gear and relics anymore.
                      You've finally met your match, accept no substitutes.
                      This is analog modulation at its finest.

* 100% pure analog modulation
                      * Classic, contemporary and all new modulation tones
                      * Through-Zero Flanging, Leslie, True Pitch-Shifting Vibrato,
                      Chorus, Flanger, Phase and much more!
                      * Versatile and intuitive controls
                      * Debuting Winter NAMM 2011

Comment

wait, has NAMM started? Isnt it tomorrow?

Comment

Ibanez:

The TS9B is equipped with controls to allow bassists to produce the sound they want while still maintaining the feel of the Tubescreamer.

Experimenting with the mix and tone controls allows for creation of a limitless number of sounds.

Players can get a tight, fuzzy sound with mix control or a mid-scooped, funky sound with 2-band control.

Comment

wait, has NAMM started? Isnt it tomorrow?

They setup today + press releases... I'm scouring twitter for nuggest of info.

Comment

first good TS improvement since the 808
                              FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

• Working...
                                X