READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-25-11

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FS/FT, looking for a small sound/big sound Team Awesome Fuzz.

Prices shipped/paypal'd. Please email me rather than a pm. AnalogAnderer@gmail.com

M9 - SOLD

Barber 1/2 Gainer (basically brand new) - $135

2011-01-26_20-40-49_51.jpg

Algal Bloom - $85

2011-01-26_20-41-08_794.jpg

DD6 - $80

2011-01-26_20-40-56_261.jpg

Dano Cool Cat Vibe - Lookin to trade this for something cool of similar value. Doesn't have to be a pedal or music related.

2011-01-26_20-41-16_651.jpg

• Members

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress -- Circa late 70s. passes signal but won't flange. Could be a quick fix; I haven't cracked it open for a full analysis. Open to offers.

Deluxe Big Muff -- Circa late 70s. Loud and scary...before you activate the built-in Soul Preacher. Not sure on the value, but ebay says ~$200, so let's say $190.

Dano Chili Dog -- $20 or trade for Behringer Acoustic Modeler.

Dano Fabtone -- trade for Dano Daddy-O.

DOD FX75 flanger -- Very cool/mild flange, ripe for mods. Switch is excellent and it has the battery door. $40.

DOD FX55 Supra -- modded for a white led, standard Boss-style power jack and two pots that control...the sound. One clears up the gain a bit but keeps it gritty; the other adds hair. Unity volume is like 7-8 o'clock. It'll kill things. Sanded-bare finish. $35.

RFX Panelo -- dual-switch stereo trem and panner. Led pulses with rate. Switch is a little testy. $35.

Alesis Bitrman w/ power supply -- $185.

Ceriatone JTM45 -- details in sig.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Members

Fuzz: Snowflake fuzz kit (2 footswitch, 3 knob cicadidae) with etched and painted box. $105 shipped. Cicadidae - could be a B horror movie. The paint on the this pedal has a weird organic looking effect, best exemplified in the top pic.

Ring Mod: Logan 5 kit (2 knob conjoined skeleton) with etched and painted box. $80 shipped. I didn't do a good job when drilling the box, ie, I drilled the pot holes too close to the top, and I had to route out the inside of the box to fit...doesn't effect the functionality. See the picture of knobs if you want me to put any of those on instead. The paint on this one has a bit of sparkle.

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

EQD Amp Hammer ll: #2 of 4. A germanium booster with a tone control that goes from thin to thick. Built w/ a NOS Mullard OC44. Has chip on the side, and a lot of paint and part of the label came off on the bottom, but the picture doesn't show it that well. $135 shipped.

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

• Members

Shipped/paypalled

Tech 21 Sansamp PSA-1 - Killer shape. Killer sound. $220

Sound Clinic Climax S1 preamp, with footswitch. some rack wear on ears. - make me an offer. considering trades.

Devi Ever Aenima Fuzz, no box or papers. - $80

Sovtek Mig-50. no knobs. Could prob use a trip to the tech. It works and sounds great though. - $375

Ibanez RG-410 - MIJ, candy apple red. edge trem. original chainsaw case. could use a setup. $200

ESP M1 body. hot pink. original finish. Hum/sing. 9.5/10. make your hair metal dreams come true. $100

I'll prob add more. pics available

• Members

Mainly looking to sell, but willing to trade the Red Llama for a fuzz (either octave fuzzes or fuzz faces/tonebenders would be cool. . .but I'm pretty open to any offers)

Stagg Tele w/Bigsby-style trem - $200 Shipped

StaggT-490body2.jpg

StaggT-490body3.jpg

StaggT-490headstock.jpg

JMK Effects "WHRL" Way Huge Red Llama clone - $85 shipped

JMKWHRLenhanced-1.jpg

• Members

EHX Memory Boy, hardly used - $80

Moog Bass Murf, some scratches - $250

Prices including shipping in the US.

I also have some excess inventory for sale, if you're a builder or into diy.

Alps RK097, 9mm horizontal mount pots, 6mm D-shaft (4.5mm flat), will take the widely available Rean knobs (and others), made in Japan:

- 10K Ohm 11 detents, 440 available

- 20K Ohm 11 detents, 1200 available

- 10K Ohm smooth, roughly 1030 available

Note most of them have the anti-rotation tabs still intact, so you will likely have to break them off.

rk097a.jpg

rk097c.jpg

• Members

I'm the original owner of all of these pedals, and they are all in excellent working and cosmetic condition. All prices include shipping to CONUS.

Ronsound Trem-O-Matic- $90

Here's a description from the website:

The Trem-O-Matic is a floor version of the Vox Repeat Percussion module that plugged into your guitar, similar to the Dan Armstrong effects. It's been modified in 2 ways to make it better:

1) Added a Depth control to make it more versatile

2) Modified the output slightly to eliminate loss of volume

With speed settings from way slow to trippy helicopter, it's an excellent and choppy tremolo unit.

Expression pedal jack for controlling the Rate with a volume pedal is now stock on all Trem-o-Matics! You can really go slow with an external control if it has an output resistance of at least 100K.

P1010582.jpg

Line 6 Verbzilla- $105 SOLD

P1010579.jpg

Empress ParaEq- $205

P1010581.jpg

DOD Stereo Flanger 75C- $35

P1010580.jpg

• Members

No trades - just looking for cash at the moment for an acoustic I want. Will listen to any reasonable cash offers.

Whetstone $195

whetfront.jpgwhetinside.jpg

Death by Audio Fuzz War $120

fuzzwar.jpg

Lovepedal Dragon Fuzz $115

dragon.jpg

Honey Bee Clone $125

hbcloneinside.jpg

hbclonefront.jpg

I also have an Empress VM Super Delay, TWA Little Dipper, and an M9 I'd consider selling - will listen to any cash offers on those as well. Just PM me. All in excellent condition, never gigged out, only ones velcro'd are HB Clone and VMSD, and most come with original box and any instructions that came with them.

Good transactions with Crxsh, Cake Bakist, Fever606 and couscousman(TGP)

• Members

Reverend Drivetrain clone...

Has volume, drive and separate bass / treble controls

Cool green metalflake

Like new w/ box. $45 shipped/pp

Drivetrain.jpg

Sound Samples

http://www.visualsound.net/index.php/sound_samples/garagetone_drivetrain_samples

---------------------

BOSS FZ-3 works perfectly. Cosmetically good condition, showing little wear

Asking $65 shipped / pp

Open to trades. GASsing for a good flanger; EHX Freze, possibly some old stock 12AX7s. Definitely not looking for Tubescreamers or BOSS overdrives

Take both for $100

FZ3.jpg

• Members

01192011.jpg

01192011back.jpg

USA shipping/Paypal ONLY. Yes, I mean it. Prices include shipping USPS Priority w/ delivery conf.

EHX Holier Grail SOLD - Like new, with box, instructions, power sup etc.

Keeley Compressor TRADED - Has some wear, missing a screw on the back. With box and instructions.

Hartman LM308 NO LONGER FOR SALE. Thinking I'd better hang on to it for my AC30. - newish quality, velcroed with box and instructions.

Boss PS3 SOLD - usual chips, no box or instructions.

Boss RC2 w/ Loopmaster aux switch SOLD - Has a couple chips in it, velcroed. With box and instructions.

Boss HF2 Hi-Band Flanger MIJ $75 - Has a couple chips in the paint, velcroed. No box. Missing a couple screws.

• Members

After a month of scouring photo forums, I finally settled on the camera gear I want to get. Gotta free up some funds for it, so I have to say goodbye to some music stuff. All prices shipped/pp'd

Guitars:

Dearmond S-73 - Excellent Guild S-100 copy. Solid mahogany body and set neck, great sounding pickups, good quality hardware, and nice fretwork. Plays and sounds great. The pickups have a little bit of a chimey thing going on but can get nasty too. It's in great shape, just some marks on the pickguard. I have a decent gig bag for it. I've only seen one or two other ones with the translucent green finish. $450

MIJ Squier Strat - A-serial number, I think the neck said '86 when I took it off. Pretty good shape, no major dings. Frets have plenty of life. Pickups and knobs have yellowed nicely. Pickups sound really good too, I've had no thoughts of changing them. It looks and feels like a 25 year old guitar. Also comes with a gig bag. $425

Pedals:

Boss CE-1 - Yep, I'm finally selling it. I barely use the thing, even though it does sound incredible. Works perfectly and in pretty decent condition. $325

Ronsound Wolf Tone Machine - Awesome tone machine clone with footswitchable octave. This thing is a monster. Excellent with box. $125

Foxrox Octron 2 - Perfect with box and papers. $235

Moog ring mod & EP-2 exp pedal - With box and papers, excellent condition. $215

Ibanez PQ-9 - 3 band eq with semi parametric midrange (knob is for mid frequency). Super fun to mix with fuzz and od for new tones. Handy for matching a guitar to an amp too. Worked great with my friend's acoustic when we ran it through a guitar amp. $115

Ibanez PT-909 - My favorite phaser, and I've been through a lot of them. Sounds dreamy and does a weird fixed phase sort of thing with the depth at zero. I'll throw in an adapter for the 1/8" power jack. $115

Maestro Boomerang Wah BG-2 - Great shape and works perfectly. Get yo funk on, or make giant scary noises on bass. $115

Thomas Organ Crybaby w/Stack o' Dimes - Newer pot + switch. Works great, excellent classic vox wah sound. $115

Bass Amp

Road 440 Bass amp - This thing is mega bad ass 70's SS amplification. 375w into 4 ohms. Great tone, flexible eq section, and massive power. Sounds incredible through my 2x15 EV cab. I don't think the wood sides and drawer handle are original. $295

dSLR

Canon 30D w/Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX DC Macro - I bought the camera body used back in 2007. It's in excellent condition with probably about 15k clicks on the shutter. Comes with a Sandisk Extreme III 4gb CF card, extra aftermarket battery, the original box, manuals, software, battery charger, etc. I bought the lens brand new from B&H in 2007. Excellent condition with hood, caps, case, original box and papers. It's a great all-around lens. Short enough for wide landscapes, long enough for decent portraits and some macro. Nice and sharp. $700 for the whole kit.

IMG_8090.jpg

IMG_8085.jpg

IMG_8075.jpg

IMG_8077.jpg

IMG_8083.jpg

IMG_8084.jpg

IMG_8079.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8082.jpg

IMG_8088.jpg

Archived