X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-25-11

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Zvex Distortron: $110
      Cusack Tap-a-Whirl: $150
      Green Whetsone: $300? Hit me with your best offer.

Good deals
      Facebook
      Last.fm

Comment

FS/FT, looking for a small sound/big sound Team Awesome Fuzz.

Prices shipped/paypal'd. Please email me rather than a pm. AnalogAnderer@gmail.com

M9 - SOLD

Barber 1/2 Gainer (basically brand new) - $135

Algal Bloom - $85

DD6 - $80

Dano Cool Cat Vibe - Lookin to trade this for something cool of similar value. Doesn't have to be a pedal or music related.
        I survived the great HC Crxsh of 2009.

Founder of the Ampeg Flight Crew
        Founder of the Classic Vibe Cool Guys
        Commissioner of the Spring Chicken Sophisticates

Originally Posted by Kid_A

TEH DRUMZ ARE CLIPPING WTF

Originally Posted by ben_allison

Tubes are electronic devices, not incontrovertible truths that hold the Universe together.

Formerly known as thefragile103 / Anderer

Comment

WTB: ROGER MAYER AXIS FUZZ PLEASE
          This website sucks now

Comment

[color="#ff8c00"]??????????????????????????????????????????????????

EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress -- Circa late 70s. passes signal but won't flange. Could be a quick fix; I haven't cracked it open for a full analysis. Open to offers.

Deluxe Big Muff -- Circa late 70s. Loud and scary...before you activate the built-in Soul Preacher. Not sure on the value, but ebay says ~$200, so let's say $190.

Dano Chili Dog -- $20 or trade for Behringer Acoustic Modeler.

Dano Fabtone -- trade for Dano Daddy-O.

DOD FX75 flanger -- Very cool/mild flange, ripe for mods. Switch is excellent and it has the battery door. $40.

DOD FX55 Supra -- modded for a white led, standard Boss-style power jack and two pots that control...the sound. One clears up the gain a bit but keeps it gritty; the other adds hair. Unity volume is like 7-8 o'clock. It'll kill things. Sanded-bare finish. $35.

RFX Panelo -- dual-switch stereo trem and panner. Led pulses with rate. Switch is a little testy. $35.

Alesis Bitrman w/ power supply -- $185.

Ceriatone JTM45 -- details in sig.

[color="#ff8c00"]??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Fuzz: Snowflake fuzz kit (2 footswitch, 3 knob cicadidae) with etched and painted box. $105 shipped. Cicadidae - could be a B horror movie. The paint on the this pedal has a weird organic looking effect, best exemplified in the top pic.

Ring Mod: Logan 5 kit (2 knob conjoined skeleton) with etched and painted box. $80 shipped. I didn't do a good job when drilling the box, ie, I drilled the pot holes too close to the top, and I had to route out the inside of the box to fit...doesn't effect the functionality. See the picture of knobs if you want me to put any of those on instead. The paint on this one has a bit of sparkle.

EQD Amp Hammer ll: #2 of 4. A germanium booster with a tone control that goes from thin to thick. Built w/ a NOS Mullard OC44. Has chip on the side, and a lot of paint and part of the label came off on the bottom, but the picture doesn't show it that well. $135 shipped.

"Ogre, you ****************************."

Comment

Gonzo
                Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                Trade References

Comment

WTB: Lovepedal Babyface

Will consider trading my Pigtronix Attack/Sustain for it too if anyone is interested in that....
                  Originally Posted by Rampage

**************** cleans, play distortion?

Originally Posted by RiffDaemon

The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike

Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----

Guitars:
                  Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez

Amps/Cabs
                  Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

FX
                  ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

Comment

SOLD
                    Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

FS:

Hartman Analog Flanger: $215
                      Buy / Sell / Trade peeps: (HC) Zemmy, ERGExplorer, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, hey_day, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar (x3), ispunk, Offthiscentury, sublimeride, big_cat, 6StrngStrangler (t), sameoldbluesman, macadood / (ILF): bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, fetch, bob the r0bot (t), Chaosmic (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele

Comment

2 pickups for trade

looking at getting some guitar strings... .11s, .13s, .16s, .22s

etc...

if you have packs of guitar strings that you got as a gift and are taking up space because they are the wrong size, let's talk
                        FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Shipped/paypalled

Tech 21 Sansamp PSA-1 - Killer shape. Killer sound. $220
                          Sound Clinic Climax S1 preamp, with footswitch. some rack wear on ears. - make me an offer. considering trades.
                          Devi Ever Aenima Fuzz, no box or papers. - $80
                          Sovtek Mig-50. no knobs. Could prob use a trip to the tech. It works and sounds great though. - $375
                          Ibanez RG-410 - MIJ, candy apple red. edge trem. original chainsaw case. could use a setup. $200
                          ESP M1 body. hot pink. original finish. Hum/sing. 9.5/10. make your hair metal dreams come true. $100
                          I'll prob add more. pics available
                          BRO CLUB Member: BROSLINGER
                          Proudly uses: STOMP UNDER FOOT pedals.

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Sig
                            ARC Effects
                            ARC Effects On Facebook

List of Positive Transactions

Comment

[COLOR="red"]Boss DD-7 - $150
                              Monsterpiece MKIII - $120
                              EHX Octave Mutliplexer - Only looking to trade for a big box version

Will also trade DD-7 or MKIII for Whammy IV, big box EHX Big Muff, or an AB Synth/Algal Bloom (plus cash where applies)

BOARD, RIG

Originally Posted by Bob Marley

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

Good deals with: booher, Coach, leer43, blueballoon, schismed, pigeontoe, Rgkchile, wiklund87, conky, Sidd, bennintexas, PumpkinPieces, Sunsetcarcrash, hivedestruction, Gearhunter, 6StrngStrangler, duderanimous, marshmi, TerrorStorm, wrathchild1, goodhonk, T ned

Comment

Working...
                              X