have you ever been arrested?

• Members

it was tuesday night, which is, as everyone knows, get drunk at someone else's house and eat their food night while you pretend to be their friend.

anyway my special lady friend and i were sitting there with 6 other people (8 people total at the table for those keeping score) and it turns out i was the only one that had been arrested!? well not just that but the only one to sit unwillingly in the back of a police car even. this in turn, made my typical be-quiet-and-drink-their-booze-time, turn into story time recalling tales of some bygone era, when gas was less than a buck and all the girls drank zima.

so this got me thinking, these people were probably smarter than your average person, with college degrees and professional jobs and the like. maybe they were so smart throughout their life they always got away with whatever dumb ideas they came up with?

theis question has made me want to start a poll, because i need to know i am not the only one to have bent the rules and got nabbed for it. i mean, we have people from all walks of life here and some of you must be nearly as dumb as me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The most trouble I ever got in was being called into the principal's office during lunch in junior high because I got into a fight.

Except that I didn't get into a fight. Apparently another kid named Max got into a fight at lunch, and they just grabbed me instead.

:idk:

• Members

3 times.. nothing serious though.

1: On the back of a mate's scooter when he didn't have a full licence.
2: Poll Tax Demos.
3: Refusing to give details when asked.

never charged with anything though... so that means I was arrested 3 times for doing FA. :mad:

• Members

i figured people would actually tell some stories...

ive been in the back on a police car. i had been drinking and driving (not proud of it) the cop told me i reminded him of his son and he got real close to my face and said stop what youve been doing tonight and go home. now. i said yes sir, and went home. :)

• Members

yep. full nine. heard some killer stories in the holding cell but they took my shoes and jacket and it was freezing.

it was alright until about midnight (I went in at 4pm) -- all the total {censored}ups and wasted drunks started showing up. it was Fat Tuesday so by morning there were about 20 people in there. sucked pretty bad and didn't improve my opinion of the police (and specifically the fat retarded idiots that run county)

Archived