No announcement yet.

fulltone OCD - best version?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fulltone OCD - best version?

is there considered a best or prefered version of this pedal?

thanks,

Bill
    strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Current version -1

Comment

None.

Get a DLS instead.

Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
      deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

I think the second version get's all the praise. The last version is cool too. I see it on a lot of boards
        --------
        GOOD DEALS WITH : Kayzer; JorisBlack x ∞; neoflox x ∞; deviever

Originally Posted by Goldenglove:
        Mojo not needed. A gun, however, would be nice. Or a baseball bat.

Originally Posted by TravvyBear:
        You mean did I preform oral on her? No way bro. We just made out, then I fingered her, then she blew me, then I told her I had to do homework.

Comment

The side-by-sides i've seen with all 4, V3 grabs me best, but I've only ever owned a V1, which I'm quite happy with.
          Good deals
          Facebook
          Last.fm

Comment

gearmandude:

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

the one that dano sold for 24 dollars.
              tits

Comment

Last I remember when this came up, most people liked v3 the best. I have that one and it's been one of the mainstays on my board for a while now. But I haven't compared it to the other versions.
                Originally Posted by christianatl

Everybody stop hurting dap99's balls.

Comment

I've only ever played the V4 but I liked it a lot. Sounded great on HP or LP.
                  http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
                  http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
                  http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Yeah, they all rule.
                    Originally Posted by buddhapaugh

Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

Comment

sweet, thanks guys!!
                      strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

v4.
                        i have come to the conclusion that he is some form of god. no mere mortal has that many guitars/pedals/amp/anything. "It boggles my mind. His collection is the most glorious and true expression of GAS.To each his own though. Amazing collection of beauties. It takes some seriously messed up OCD to compile a collection like that.I hate BBreaker. Damn, I hate him.Suck it.We learned that bbreaker is some sort of god. A god of whine.fk this guy.

Comment

I've played V4 and V3. I preferred the V3, but didn't get along my amp, so I sold it. Now I have a Marshall JMP and really wish I never sold it.

Comment

No idea which version mine is, but I like it more than the DLS
                            Good deals: Skr3ddy, RadioSilence, ponch

Comment

I've never played a V4, but based on this video, I'd say it's no contest - V3 is the winner. And that's the one I happen to have. Great pedal.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Working...
                              X