• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vignette
:thu:
You need an M9
:)

If I had $400 laying around, I would snag the {censored} out of one. I got that DL4 for $100 a few years back, and that verbzilla when they sold new for $100. I want particle verb in and around my mouth, so {censored}ing bad. However, I also want a HOG :(.

• Members

If I had $400 laying around, I would snag the {censored} out of one. I got that DL4 for $100 a few years back, and that verbzilla when they sold new for $100. I want particle verb in and around my mouth, so {censored}ing bad. However, I also want a HOG
:(

not to stoke the GAS even further but M9's are 300-325 on ebay right now; new w/ free shipping. prolly cheaper used.

• Members

not to stoke the GAS even further but M9's are 300-325 on ebay right now; new w/ free shipping. prolly cheaper used.

Hmm, interesting. Don't have the dough to shell out right now though :facepalm:. If I could find one for around $180, that'd be {censored}bird.

• Members

If I had $400 laying around, I would snag the {censored} out of one. I got that DL4 for $100 a few years back, and that verbzilla when they sold new for $100. I want particle verb in and around my mouth, so {censored}ing bad. However, I also want a HOG
:(

Dude, particle verb sucks so hard. I love the M series pedals and there are loads of excellent sounding models built in there, but particle verb is not one of them. I'm a total gay for all that ambient {censored} and even I'd go so far as to say particle verb is unusable.

Also, your rig is nice. Very nice.

• Members

Dude, particle verb sucks so hard. I love the M series pedals and there are loads of excellent sounding models built in there, but particle verb is not one of them. I'm a total gay for all that ambient {censored} and even I'd go so far as to say particle verb is unusable.

Also, your rig is nice. Very nice.

Thanks brah. Who knows, I could hate particle verb :idk:, I've actually never tried it. If it's any similar to octo, then yes, I will despise it more than anything in the world. Thanks for the anti-gas.

Archived