Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss OD-2 vs Boss OD-2r

Some different in sound character of these pedals? I know, OD-2r a bit louder, than OD-2. Another different? Except level of signal and remote control.

P.S. Sorry for bad English.

Nope, almost identical apart from the OD-2r has more gain and you can remote switch the turbo.
    FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

And the sound texture the same?

Comment

Pretty much, I noticed one sounded slightly treblier when I tried them side by side (I can't remember which) but it was insignificant. Mind you, I didn't like either of them so I guess I didn't put too much time into playing around with them.
        FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

I own the ODr-2(decent pedal) and I've read it is a bit loader than the od2...

Inside there's a trimpot inside that sets the bias voltage level on a FET that is part of the distortion circuitry.
          Originally Posted by Crxsh

Jesus loves a tasty muff.

Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

And wiklund is smart, i'm in agreement with him.

Good deals: Kranak, solewheelin, sixstringshaggy, ZepFuzz05, RockDaJoJo, red_riviera, StratAtak83, Hanglow, woolyh

Comment

The od-2 is fine with single coils. With humbuckers it can struggle to make unity gain. Its fine on a budget but the drastic toobscreamer eq change was too much for me

Comment

I own the ODr-2(decent pedal) and I've read it is a bit loader than the od2...

Inside there's a trimpot inside that sets the bias voltage level on a FET that is part of the distortion circuitry.

hmmm

can it be set to starve it into bad fuzz territory?
              FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Working...
              X