Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just went F**king LARGE! vintage offset content.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just went F**king LARGE! vintage offset content.

My heart is singing with
    My wallet is
    My wife knows I know toan. She values my opinon.

I have just secured a deal that will bring a '62 Jazzmaster sunburst and a '66 Jaguar lake placid blue to MN.

Expect a rather epic Hiwatt Bob gear yardsale coming soon to a spam post near you!!
    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Kay.
    Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

[picks jaw up off ground]

woah.
      good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

i should have never posted in that thread about GC's vintage room. they were always ridiculously overpriced. so i did some re-checking and apparently they've dropped some of their prices back down to reality, actually pretty decent deals considering.
        MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

"15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

meh on colors
            FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

Swwweeet !
              Ive got a 62 jm
              Its the best guitar ive played
              Congrats man
              U got yrself the best of the best
              Originally Posted by lefort_1
              What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
              Lovetone Big Cheese
              Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

What are you selling to fund 'em?
                Good Deals

rileykill, ampman1989, locohead, Kid A, neon soul, Loobs, Jakkeh, neoflox, Matts Tone, miffa 55, NITEFLY182 ,theboywho, vicenzajay , tremulant ,Hides-His-Eyes, ChuckNorris1982,Ben Glass, Markymarc1979, Cardinal of Crunk, jacobhf, 21rush12, thecardiackid, robopimp,Radiosilence,digital

Comment

meh on colors

really? i would kill a man for a Jaguar with the sunburst finish the Jazzy has
                  good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

Those seem pretty damn cool, and should only go up in value in the future too. Congrats!

Comment

Just tell your wife they area secure investment sure to go up in value while the stock market plummets..Right now the only investments i will make is guitars and precious metals..
                      A life of chance for a breath of freedom...I'd rather die on my feet then live on my knees.

Comment

congrats! I have a Lake Placid '61 Strat that I love - it's a great color

Comment

The jag is mines!

Comment

Just tell your wife they area secure investment sure to go up in value while the stock market plummets..Right now the only investments i will make is guitars and precious metals..

didn't i just read that gold prices are at an all-time high?

edit: yep, gold hits $1500/ounce for the first time & silver is at a 31-year high.
                            http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13139996

Comment

really? i would kill a man for a Jaguar with the sunburst finish the Jazzy has

i really wanted a blonde or oly white jag, but blue is kool too.

Comment

Working...
                              X