READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-9-11

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

All prices shipped/paypal'd. Just so we're absolutely clear - you're more than welcome to make offers, as I'm certainly entertaining them.

WMD Geiger Counter - bit crushing sounds, overdrives, ring-mod-like textures, crossover distortion, etc. etc. w/box. $250

Black Cat BeeBuzz - really cool Roland BeeBaa fuzz clone, just need to free up some funds and a bunch of the most recent acquisitions are on the block. w/box, pouch. Limonade finish. $200

Foxrox Zim - in great condition, a couple of light marks on the back, w/velcro, box. Has the VT and H9 cards installed. $200 (if you want all four cards, let's make a deal)

Foxrox Tar+ Zimcard - RAT/Dist+ sounds. For what it's worth, this is the best RAT-style circuit I've ever heard. $45

Foxrox Brown Muff Zimcard - really huge sounding big muff, neat options when you use the tone selector in the ZIM. $45

Menatone Wreck't - excellent condition, with box, meant to simulate the liquid overdrive of Trainwreck amps. $185

Malekko E600D - Killer out-of-production analog delay. $255

MJM Phantom OD - faithful 808 tubescreamer with switch for more bass/gain. w/box. $130

Curious Inventor Voice of Saturn Sequencer - I populated the PCB and stuck all the pots in there like, four years ago. You just have to wire it up. These are discontinued as well. More info here: http://store.curiousinventor.com/voice-of-saturn-modular/voice-of-saturn-sequencer.html Includes everything in the kit except for hookup wire. $150 (I also have a few pics of the PCB, other items in the kit, etc. if you want.)

• Members

USA shipped only, PayPal (non gift) please. All prices for shipped USPS Priority.

fulldrive-2.jpg

RS-Phaser-Teaser-Stallion.jpg

javaboost.jpg

dd3.jpg

Barber Dual Unlimited $165. Basically new, apart from the velcro on the back.

Fulltone Fulldrive 2 (comp cut non-Mosfet ver) $120. Great condition, velcro on back, no box.

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion $110 Older two switch version. Has some wear at on the edges, but still looks fine. w/box and instructions. Velcro'ed.

Retrosonic Phaser SOLD Some minor wear, not very noticeable. Velcro'ed, no box.

Keeley Java Boost $110 Has some wear on the graphics and the vol pot is a lil scratchy when you move it, but otherwise works great. Velcro'ed w/ box.

Boss MIJ DD3 $110 This one has the board wide chip. One of the best sounding digital delays I've heard. Knobs have been replaced, velcro'ed. No box. VERY good condition.

Boss DS1 (Monte Allums Tri Gain Mod) $60 - Very new looking, sounds amazingly good. No box, no velcro.

Turbo Rat (Diecast Electronics Mod) $120 - Dual toggles switch between stock Rat 2 and Turbo Rat and in between, LM308N + other improvements.

Trades - only looking for cash right now.

• Members

Pedaltrain PT-JR SC: Got a pedaltrain 1 so this gotta go. it has brackets it had a modtone power plant under it so I don't know if you gotta drill different holes for a voodoo lab. $85 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

Fulltone 70 BC :Just got it and don't vibe with it. it's minty with no velcro and has box & docs. $130 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

This1smyne booster w/ tone knob: great build awesome guy that makes them, just want to swap it with an eq pedal. SOLD

TC Electronic Konnekt 8 Audio interface. Works perfectly a few scuffs cosmetically. Comes with firewire cable which will connect it to any computer that has a firewire port and power it. I don't have the regular power supply so if you don't have a firewire port and want this you'll need to get the power supply or firewire port converter of some kind. Program can be downloaded from TC's site and this does provide phantom power. Asking $160 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

no trades otherwise thanks

CIMG0899.jpg

CIMG0970.jpg

CIMG0971.jpg

CIMG0968.jpg

CIMG0973.jpg

CIMG0974.jpg

CIMG0975.jpg

CIMG0976.jpg

• Members

FS: Mojo Hand Sugar Baby

Perfect condition no box. US$80 OBO Shipped and paypal'd anywhere on earth.

I ship using EMS, it's trackable and crazy fast.

sugar.jpg

Looking for: A telecaster neck pickup, not sure yet what I want but something good. Thinking maybe a Lollar Vintage T, Fralin tele one, or a Charlie Christian? A lollar Humbucker?

• Members

Stuff For Trade/Sale! Add $5 for shipping (paypal gift)

Blackstar HT-Dist - Pretty awesome tube powered distortion pedal. Asking $140

resized_Blackstar.jpg

EHX Metal Muff - Great heavy OD. If you like The Sword, this will nail that tone. Asking $60

resized_MetalMuff.jpg

Marshall Echohead EH-1 - Very nice delay pedal. Asking $70

resized_Echohead.jpg

Ibanez Delay/Echo DE7 - Another very nice delay pedal. Asking $50

resized_DE7.jpg

If you have something to trade just shoot me a PM. I'm not looking for anything specific right now.

• Members

Lumpy's MKII Tonebender - Good condition - 160$ shipped&Paypal'd

(EP Booster NOT for sale)

EPBoost_MKII.jpg

Brand new Malekko E.Filter for sale. Cool little funky sparkly pedal. SOLD - Pending payment

EFilter-vi.jpg

Small 3 channels TrueBypass box, with yellow LEDs - Good condition - $65 shipped&Paypal'd

TB_box.jpg

Open to trade. I'm looking for a Boss PH-2

• Members

Still got my Digitech Harmony Man in great condition. Pedal is really way more than I need. I only use one preset and this thing can do a thousand sounds that I don't use it for.

WTTF: EHX POG v1 or a digitech Whammy + cash or something.

167892_200032830013280_100000196935737_8

• Members

ESP Eclipse - I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. A few small dings that are in the paint and a little rust on the bridge. The neck pickup has a push pull pot for coil tapping. I also have the locking nuts but they aren't pictured. They will be included. No case but will be double packed for shipping. I have more pics available. $650

IMG_0719.jpg

Fuzzhugger FX Algal Bloom - #17 velcro on bottom. Currently in the Doom Room tourbox. $80

Catalinbread Montavillian Echo - comes w/ box and goodies, pretty much mint aside from velcro. Traded

Ibanez DE-7 - Has velcro, no box. In great condition. $50

IMG_0745.jpg

GGG Phase 45 - kinda sentimental to me since it's my first build. Pink LED pulses with the rate. Paint is chipping off in a few places. Make offer.

Rocktron Super C Rackmount Noise Supressor - Comes with power supply. Minimal rack rash. Looks pretty much mint on the face. Works perfectly. $70

Mesa 4x12 Recto cab - Loaded with Vintage 30's Cab is in great shape. Minor scuffing, kept in road case most of the time. Would prefer locally because shipping will be a bitch but will travel 2 and a half hours to meet up If you're interested. $500

IMAG0386.jpg

PT2 w/ Soft Case - In great shape, never taken out of my house. Have original box, soft case, and other goodies.

905_2974.jpg

Black Dove P90 - bridge position w/ about 10 inches of lead, just came out of a brand new Tele. I love P90's but I need a humbucker in the bridge. Make offer.

IMG_0979.jpg

Boss DR880 - comes with box, manual, power supply and cd rom. Never taken out of the house and used for a few hours. Actual pic of unit coming soon, this is what it looks like though. - $200

dr880-e544a41f2942cb6766d8062ac4efd449.j

Boss SP404 Sampler - Comes with Original box, manual, and power supply. Pic of actual unit coming soon. $225

sp404.jpg

Possible SPAMZ

May get rid of these, not sure yet. Make me some offers.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator - Some scuffs on the sides, comes w/ velcro.

0304091230.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - comes with box, instructions, mint other than velcro #018

905_2965.jpg

Rat2 w/ Ruetz mod, switchable from mod to stock, Blue LED, LM308 chip, takes standard Boss style power adapter. Also has velcro.

E.H. Small Clone - w/ ultraviolet LED, velcro.

Malekko Vibrato - W/ box, no velcro.

PM me with offers on pedals with prices not listed or for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices but no low balling please. Mainly looking for a DD-6 or other delay with stereo in and outs . Also interested in Drum software like Superior Drummer or Toontracks Drumkit From Hell. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Paypal gift option preferred but not necessary. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

For sale - The Epi is in dead mint/new condition, plastic still on the pickguard, NOT a factory second. The DeArmond is in excellent condition with only VERY mild playwear.

DeArmond M-77T w/hard foam case - $550 OBO shipped to lower 48

Pics: http://img713.imageshack.us/g/77hsf.jpg/

77f.jpg

77bw.jpg

2010 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top w/Gigbag - SOLD

Pics: http://img545.imageshack.us/g/ambhsf.jpg/

ambf.jpg

ambb.jpg

• Members

FS/FT

EHX Cathedral with box and papers - Sold

EHX SMMH with box and papers - $140

5705527751_009456829c_z.jpg

EHX Big Box Qtron with adapter - $110 - pending sale

5705528385_858e21cbec_z.jpg

MXR auto Q with box - $50

5706094406_0b87ff026f_z.jpg

as far as trades i'm interested in Skreddy, Mad Professor, Pedaltrain Jr or 1, let me know if you've got anyhting else i might be interested in

• Members

Presonus BlueTube preamp, the old model like this one:

PreSonus-Blue-Tube.jpg

It's used, but in working order. It doesn't have the adapter, but you can get one at Presonus if you're in the US.

Power supply

150$ shipped, or trade for drum mics kit or MIDI keyboard.

I'm also looking for a cheap Dano Tuna Melt, or any cheap modulations pedal, really. DOD/Digitech stuff. Try me!

• Members

I have up for sale a few pedals.

Tech 21 Boost DLA w/tap - $old

One of, if not my favorite sounding delay pedals. Comes with power supply.

Tech 21 Boost RVB - $95 shipped/paypal'd

Awesome reverb. Capable of multiple different reverb types. Comes with tin/paperwork

EHX Big Muff (heavily modded) - $85 shipped/paypal'd

Has the creamy dreamer mod, as well as an oscillation footswitch and momentary glitch footswitch that does different stuff when the oscillation switch is active. Very cool pedal. Also has a 3 way switch for other different tones.

BOSS NS-2 Noise Suppressor - $45 shipped/paypal'd

Yep..

GFS chromatic pedal tuner - SOLD

It's a tuner. Comes with original box.

Planet Waves chromatic pedal tuner - $45

It's a tuner. Has a power out to daisy chain to other pedals. Comes with box.

63b4432f.jpg

Could be interested in trades. Let me know what you've got. I could use a comp of some sort (diamond or mad prof cb preferred), boss tu-3, DD-7, Timmy, boss rv-5, MP LGW, way huge green rhino, fulltone OCD, etc..

• Members

Earthquaker Devices Chrysalis - $120 Shipped to the US

Bought new, used a few times and put back in the box.

Stock Photo:

Earthquakerchrysalis.jpg

EHX HOG + Preset Controller - Trade for your Pitchfactor or some sort of cool pedal/device:love:

Stock Photo:

hog.jpg

Archived