X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-9-11

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

All prices shipped/paypal'd. Just so we're absolutely clear - you're more than welcome to make offers, as I'm certainly entertaining them.

WMD Geiger Counter - bit crushing sounds, overdrives, ring-mod-like textures, crossover distortion, etc. etc. w/box. $250

Black Cat BeeBuzz - really cool Roland BeeBaa fuzz clone, just need to free up some funds and a bunch of the most recent acquisitions are on the block. w/box, pouch. Limonade finish. $200

Foxrox Zim - in great condition, a couple of light marks on the back, w/velcro, box. Has the VT and H9 cards installed. $200 (if you want all four cards, let's make a deal)

Foxrox Tar+ Zimcard - RAT/Dist+ sounds. For what it's worth, this is the best RAT-style circuit I've ever heard. $45

Foxrox Brown Muff Zimcard - really huge sounding big muff, neat options when you use the tone selector in the ZIM. $45

Menatone Wreck't - excellent condition, with box, meant to simulate the liquid overdrive of Trainwreck amps. $185

Malekko E600D - Killer out-of-production analog delay. $255

MJM Phantom OD - faithful 808 tubescreamer with switch for more bass/gain. w/box. $130

Curious Inventor Voice of Saturn Sequencer - I populated the PCB and stuck all the pots in there like, four years ago. You just have to wire it up. These are discontinued as well. More info here: http://store.curiousinventor.com/voice-of-saturn-modular/voice-of-saturn-sequencer.html Includes everything in the kit except for hookup wire. $150 (I also have a few pics of the PCB, other items in the kit, etc. if you want.)
      Originally Posted by rushfan

They want to be equal, but point out how they are different. That's hypocrisy.

Comment

Devi Ever Ruby
        Novation Launchpad

Make me offers.

Good deals
        Facebook
        Last.fm

Comment

TFP:
          Goose fuzz
          Flying V mixer

link in the sig!
          G&L ASAT Classic - Goose Fuzz - Line6 M9 - EHX DMM - Orange TT - Avatar 2x12

www.takeflightpedals.com
          We make pedals, so you can make cool music, so we can have cool music to listen to, while we make pedals.

List of expression pedals and their pot values
          (updates welcomed)

Comment

USA shipped only, PayPal (non gift) please. All prices for shipped USPS Priority.

Barber Dual Unlimited $165. Basically new, apart from the velcro on the back.
            Fulltone Fulldrive 2 (comp cut non-Mosfet ver) $120. Great condition, velcro on back, no box.
            Catalinbread Teaser Stallion $110 Older two switch version. Has some wear at on the edges, but still looks fine. w/box and instructions. Velcro'ed.
            Retrosonic Phaser [COLOR="red"]SOLD Some minor wear, not very noticeable. Velcro'ed, no box.
            Keeley Java Boost $110 Has some wear on the graphics and the vol pot is a lil scratchy when you move it, but otherwise works great. Velcro'ed w/ box.
            Boss MIJ DD3 $110 This one has the board wide chip. One of the best sounding digital delays I've heard. Knobs have been replaced, velcro'ed. No box. VERY good condition.
            Boss DS1 (Monte Allums Tri Gain Mod) $60 - Very new looking, sounds amazingly good. No box, no velcro.
            Turbo Rat (Diecast Electronics Mod) $120 - Dual toggles switch between stock Rat 2 and Turbo Rat and in between, LM308N + other improvements.

Trades - only looking for cash right now.
            Live Gutiars: Hagström Viking with Bigsby, Hagström Super Swede
            Amp: Vox AC30CCH w/ Avatar 2x12 (15w Weber Blue Dogs)
            EFX: T1M Mini Buffer>Loopmaster A/B Switcher [A:Barber Half Gainer, B:Barber Dirty Bomb]>Cusack More Louder>Loopmaster 4 Loop Switcher [1:PitchFactor, 2:Strymon Lex, 3:MXR Flanger, 4:TimeFactor]>Echo Park

Razorblade Monalisa @ Facebook

Comment

Pedaltrain PT-JR SC: Got a pedaltrain 1 so this gotta go. it has brackets it had a modtone power plant under it so I don't know if you gotta drill different holes for a voodoo lab. $85 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

Fulltone 70 BC :Just got it and don't vibe with it. it's minty with no velcro and has box & docs. $130 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

This1smyne booster w/ tone knob: great build awesome guy that makes them, just want to swap it with an eq pedal. [COLOR="red"]SOLD

TC Electronic Konnekt 8 Audio interface. Works perfectly a few scuffs cosmetically. Comes with firewire cable which will connect it to any computer that has a firewire port and power it. I don't have the regular power supply so if you don't have a firewire port and want this you'll need to get the power supply or firewire port converter of some kind. Program can be downloaded from TC's site and this does provide phantom power. Asking $160 shipped/paypal'd CONUS

no trades otherwise thanks

www.ChrisBedward.comYoutube

Comment

Trades welcome. Looking for [COLOR="Green"]CAE Wah, empty FuzzFace shell, Boss CS-1, PLimsoul, Catalinbread Formula No.5, Semaphore.

Pigtronix Poly Saturator [COLOR="Red"]$110[/B] shipped

The Fong Fuzz is OLd School's version of the Fuzz Face.

http://www.oldschooleffects.com/store/store.asp?ScrollAction=Page+3&cat=1

[COLOR="Red"]$150 shipped Or best offer

Comment

I want to buy your [COLOR="#ff8c00"]Alesis Airsynth (not the AirFX though).
                  Good deal with: Dave67, wwhhaatt, murch33, jimihalen, mewithoutlouie, Blungo, atrox, PurpleStrat, MonkeyKnifeFighter, miggy01, Iamthecure, omor, smrz, smora, Shask, TehBacons

Comment

FS: Mojo Hand Sugar Baby

Perfect condition no box. US$80 OBO Shipped and paypal'd anywhere on earth.

I ship using EMS, it's trackable and crazy fast.

Looking for: A telecaster neck pickup, not sure yet what I want but something good. Thinking maybe a Lollar Vintage T, Fralin tele one, or a Charlie Christian? A lollar Humbucker?

Good deals lonk

Comment

If anyone is selling a POG 2, hit me up.
                      THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

Stuff For Trade/Sale! Add $5 for shipping (paypal gift)

Blackstar HT-Dist - Pretty awesome tube powered distortion pedal. Asking $140

EHX Metal Muff - Great heavy OD. If you like The Sword, this will nail that tone. Asking $60

Marshall Echohead EH-1 - Very nice delay pedal. Asking $70

Ibanez Delay/Echo DE7 - Another very nice delay pedal. Asking $50

If you have something to trade just shoot me a PM. I'm not looking for anything specific right now.

Comment

Lumpy's MKII Tonebender - Good condition - 160$ shipped&Paypal'd
                          (EP Booster NOT for sale)

Brand new Malekko E.Filter for sale. Cool little funky sparkly pedal. SOLD - Pending payment

Small 3 channels TrueBypass box, with yellow LEDs - Good condition - $65 shipped&Paypal'd

[COLOR="red"]Open to trade. I'm looking for a Boss PH-2
                          ((( KoskineN )))

Fender '52 Hotrod AVRI Telecaster
                          Fender '62 AVRI Jazzmaster
                          Fender Johnny Marr Sig Jaguar
                          Fender EJ Stratocaster
                          Fender CIJ '69 Competition Mustang
                          Gibson Les Paul R7
                          Gibson ES-339
                          Gibson SG '67 Special RI GOTW
                          PRS McCarty
                          Larrivée LV-03RE

Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo + Mesa 2x12 cab
                          Dr.Z Maz 18 NR 2x10 combo
                          Orange Rocker 30 head
                          '79 Fender Champ

Too many pedals...

Comment

Still got my Digitech Harmony Man in great condition. Pedal is really way more than I need. I only use one preset and this thing can do a thousand sounds that I don't use it for.

WTTF: EHX POG v1 or a digitech Whammy + cash or something.

ORANGE AMPS
                            Good Deals

Winner "Best Multi-Amp Rig" 2012 BOTR

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

I never called myself "Love Panther" or "Commitment Panther".

Formerly known as Dolflundgren

Comment

Digitech Whammy IV with power supply. On the ebay now (sorry for the late notice):
                              evilbay

good transactions: themeanreds, OnWingsOfLead, bass_econo, PumpkinPieces, meganutt7, Used666, mrweems, scoogs, TravvyBear, joeya, wiz-ski, conky

Comment

Working...
                              X