Aidy and I Both Have New Amps on the Way!

NetStar

• Members

Going to need some heavier fire power in the coming weeks, without investing too much cash, so we each have 112 combos in the post.

Aidy's got a Fender 85 on the way and today he found me this Laney combo.

KGrHqYOKjYE2OF44RTBNklhGRwnw_12.jpg

Don't know anything about it other than it's 120W with a 12. Should make a fine base for our pedals.

At

• Members

Haven't played that particular one, but the Laney solid state stuff is pretty good. My mate has a Hardcore 65 which has a great clean channel for running pedals into. I had a Fender 85 as a bedroom amp about two years ago too, and it likewise has a good clean channel.

• Members

Yeah, they - or at least mine - has an effects loops, but I don't think we'll be needing them. Added complications when we're worrying about our guitars, backing tracked bass (for now), electronic drums every so often, keyboard.

• Members

i think you two make a lovely couple. much more sophisticated than pbone/echodeluxe and Travvy/Duke.

your demo sounds pretty good by the way. i like the programmed drums, and delayed guitar > everything. :thu:

• Members

i think you two make a lovely couple. much more sophisticated than pbone/echodeluxe and Travvy/Duke.

your demo sounds pretty good by the way. i like the programmed drums, and delayed guitar > everything.
:thu:

Thank you... The drums and "twiddly" guitar parts are mine.

Here's a re-writing of the drums and piano as I accidentally deleted them first time round:

https://files.me.com/adam.g.manning/42kkrl.mp3

Will probably leave them like that until we crank it up live and inevitably find the EQs all over the place. :facepalm:

Archived